BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Great nail file. I love that it doesn't get worn down and old feeling. It is perfect for shaping the nails and very easy to use. Got it from ulta and it wasn't very expensive. Would buy it again and highly recommend.
Isha D.
Columbus, OH
I love this nail file because it is gentle on my nails and files them without hurting them or breaking them strenuously. Its not too big or small and lasts a while without wearing out.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
Gets the job done which is a great plus of course. Very affordable and a good value! I would definitely buy again. And if you know anything about nails it is super easy to use. You can fid it at any Walmart which I got mine from and I would buy again
Hanna A.
Louisville, KY
You can really get the slim spots very accurately. Helps for the perfect shape for your nails. It even has a trooper so it's easy to maneuver without loosing grip.
Tristen F.
Anacoco, LA
I actually own two of these files! I like to do acrilic nails at home. I do my own and these files last forever and there's not a lot of fallout when I'm filing my nails. I love them!
Sarah H.
Paia, HI
My mom used to do nails professionally, so OPI was her go-to brand for anything and everything. I fell in love with all things OPI as well. Their quality of product is always great.
Lori H.
I love anything by Toby because it's well made it last Almost a lifetime and if you get colors from them they go on their shiny they keep their color and they don't fade so all in all he has some fabulous tools
Christian N.
Edmonton, KY
Worse thing ever they don't work as good nothing it's all a good time t ba to be a baby and a full time baby I miss your family and you all my friends love me so so bad I don't know
Ash N.
Plainfield, IL
Great nail file especially for getting rid of length quickly. Very smooth to use and easy to shape nails to your specifications. This is the first crystal/glass nail file that I have used and I am a fan and will continue using them in the future.
Joan K.
This really files my nails into a good shape. I don't have to spend a lot of time on one nail because after I file it 3 times it's good to go. I love this file because it's compact and easy to take around with and it works really well on my nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.