BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rosa G.
Naples, FL
Doesn't ruin the nail and it does exactly what you want. Works better for me than nail clippers sometimes. Its for when you want to redefine the nail or shape it instead of just clipping the whole thing.
Abigail B.
OPI Crystal Nail File has been perfecting my nails for years! I keep one in my purse at all times. You never know when you're going to need to touch those bad boys up! A must have for such a low price!
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
Very good at shaping my nails whenever I have an in-home Mani Pedicure day. They're sharp and work really well, I prefer these to the other ones. My one concern was I wish it were a little wider/bigger
Amber D.
This file doesn't really work as a file, but I frequently use the point to clean dirt from underneath my nails. It's a pretty tool and I like to look at it but it's not my favorite for filing my nails.
Jacquline G.
Vancouver, WA
There's nothing really amazing about this product. I mean it is a nail filer and it gets the job done, just as any other nail filer. However it doesn't fall apart like how other nail filers fall apart.
Jessica E.
Lynn, AL
This is the perfect crystal nail file. I feel absolutely I love with it the first time I tried it. For anyone who is looking for the perfect crystal nail file I recommend this one! You'll love it!
kaitlan b.
As far as nail files go this one I the best I've found however it broke after a year which is fine because nail files don't usually last very long for me anyway.I just wish I got more use out of it
Nyasia M.
Bronx, NY
Have a few of these at home in case I lose 1, lways gets the job done when I need to shape up my nails, ordered them online. Doesn't snap easily like other glass nail files. Always comes in handy.
Tristyn H.
Most reliable nail file i have ever used. It doesnt have the dirty look most nail files get after use. It is strong so it gets the filing job dont effectively. a little expensive but so worth it.
Brooke M.
This product is really useful. I've been using the opi nail files for years and have never used another brand. You can use this product for more than a nail file making the price a steal. Love it
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.