BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Hands down best nail file I've ever used. Doesn't damage my nails and lasts forever. I haven't had to replace this at all! Good size and shape for holding. So easy to clean as well.
Stephanie R.
Dayton, OH
I keep this file in my purse for whenever disaster strikes! Files a nice even edge quickly and efficiently - I even get friends asking where I bought it at when I let them use it because it works so well. :)
tatyana j.
i love this file i have 3 of them. one in my bathrrom one in my purse and one in my car they work so well with my strong nails and doesnt break the nail it takes about 20 seconds to get a perfect filed nail
Mia W.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down my favorite nail file, it always shapes my nails to a perfect shape. It is a bit more money than the other nail files but trust e you need this in your beauty routine.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I have very strong nails that aren't easy to file & this can file them easily and smoothly without leaving the edges of my nails all full of the filed off dust like some other files do.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
This nail file is fantastic because it never wears out or needs to be replaced, unless you accidentally break it. The file has a nice roughness without being too aggressive on your nails. Highly recommend.
Domonique F.
Morrow, GA
I really enjoyed using this product . I wouldnt rate it a 5 because of the simple fact that I like using the cyrophone nail filers instead of the hard silver ones . I would recommend this product to anyone
Kellie W.
Cocoa, FL
It's small enough to keep at my desk in the event of a hangnail (which I get alot of). With purchasing it from Walmart I had my doubts but I was overly satisfied because the price was perfect for the item.
Samantha B.
Elmira, NY
I don't like this product. Well I guess I wouldn't say this product. I just don't like crystal nail files anyway. They don't feel like they are doing much of anything and I don't like the sound they make
Monica S.
Douglas, GA
The crystal nail files are always the best. OPI a given choice for nail care. It makes my nails really smooth, because I hate when they rub against something and it gets caught
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.