BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ
This product always keeps my nails at tip top shape when I don't have time to go to the nail salon. It's a little harder to use now with my big prego belly. But it does the trick
Jessica R.
Georgetown, DE
Is super easy to carry with you wherever you go, I always keep mine with me! I love how easy it is to file my nails, it's really precise, and I love that it's not a foam material
Brooke W.
Hickory , NC
This OPI crystal file is amazing! It always stays super sharp and when it's been used a lot all you have to do to fix the roughness is simply wash it with soap and water!!! It's wonderful! Everyone needs one!
Megan C.
I've used these for as long as I can remember. They're great for not only cleaning but also shaping your nails. I believe I got mine at either Walmart or in a salon. They're a relatively cheap pick up and really make a difference in manicures.
Shannon R.
The crystal nail files are worth the buy, they last and put up with the wear and tear of constant use. The last and last and always have my nails on point. Great to file my little ones nails when she does not feel like having them trimmed
Jennet B.
A nice nail file. Nicely nails. Definitely would recommend it to a friend. Because it is very easy to use. It is my second cristal nail file. I would buy it again. Thinking of buying it for my girlfriends.
Meg H.
Hamden, CT
This was an okay product. I always use a light pressure when I file my nails because I don't want them to break, but because it had more corse "crystals" on the file it made my nails too short and I think to have my nails a little bit long
Elizabeth R.
I use this when I do nail applications. It works great for shaping and filing down nails without leaving any snags or sharp edges. It also leaves a clean edge for nail wraps!
Gina F.
I usually don't use metal nail files, but this one works so good that I am stuck on using it. I love having this because I can put it in my purse and use it whenever I'm out.
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
The first few uses I found very effective. But over time and uses I realized that it just wasn't actually filing my nails anymore. They were more so coming off in chips when I took a file to them. Overall, recommend for about ten uses.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.