BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I like this product. Is easy to use. It's easy to store. This price is good. The product is a must have. You definitely don't want to not have this. I recommend that you have this because who wouldn't want this??
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
I use this to finish off my jamberry nails. it works awesome for awhile but one used for a bit it seems to lose its effectiveness. Not a problem for a consumable. I just like it so much that I never want it to wear out.
Sarah S.
Lexington, KY
I love this file. It is easy to use, doesn't make your nails splinter. Shape's them great. I have bought many only because if dropped it will break. Otherwise it lasts a long time. Just rinse with water to clean.
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I love this nail file because it last so much longer then a regular nail file. It always doesn't crack my nails and leave it brittle like the ones with sandpaper.
Jordyn M.
It works great, my only problem is I've found that the feeling from it makes me uneasy! It might just be me, but you should definitely try it for yourself, it will still do the job! (:
Michelle E.
Palmdale, CA
I love this nail file. It costs a little bit more but it's worth it. It doesn't leave your nails with sharp edges and I've had my file for quite some time and it's still good, I haven't had to buy another one yet
Maria V.
The Colony, TX
I love this nail file it so gentle on the nail, I love the package it came in. You can find it at target or Walmart.it around 10-12 dollars which is a bit too much but it a great product. I totally recommend it.
Jen R.
This style pretty much tore up my nails. I thought I would get a smooth finish, but had to use another brand altogether to file a smooth edge. Pretty disappointed.
Julie G.
Molalla, OR
It fits in your hand fairly easily. It is easy to use. I think I bought mine at a walmart a few years ago. I don't use it that often. It lasts a long while and doesn't wear down easily. yes it is easy to use.
Kate P.
Lake Elmo, MN
I bought this because well I thought it would be cool and different. It is super bulky and I found it to not work as well as regular nail files. I would rather just buy the cheaper ones that work better for me.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.