BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Raegan T.
This is a great product that allows you to have a great shaped nail when you're done! It has the same outcome for me as being in a nail salon. Its very easy to use! I recommend this product!!
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Best nail file ever. Perfect for natural nails as it seals the layers of your nails as you file. It also works on artificial nails. I highly recommend for natural nails
Breck K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is THE most amazing nail file! I have the tiniest nails and this is incredibly precise in getting even my tiny edges smooth. Plus it's great for my babies nails!
Ayanna L.
Lexington, SC
Helps it's deep under the nail in the hard to reach places plus it's a great file when you have a stubborn hang nail or your nail broken and you need to make it even
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I absolutely love this nail file! It is so precise, and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Although it is a bit expensive, I think it is well worth it. I would 100% recommend this product to others.
Jessica P.
MANTECA, CA
I keep this crystal file in my purse for anytime use. I absolutely love crystal files. They are so strong and easy to use. And I don't get the same scratchy feeling its much more pleasant.
Brekan P.
Carlisle, PA
I was introduced to the crystal nail file my by my grandmother and I haven't really used anything aside from it. It is much more gentle on your nails than your average drug store nail file and keeps your nails strong
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
I like this product. Is easy to use. It's easy to store. This price is good. The product is a must have. You definitely don't want to not have this. I recommend that you have this because who wouldn't want this??
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
I use this to finish off my jamberry nails. it works awesome for awhile but one used for a bit it seems to lose its effectiveness. Not a problem for a consumable. I just like it so much that I never want it to wear out.
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
I love this nail file because it last so much longer then a regular nail file. It always doesn't crack my nails and leave it brittle like the ones with sandpaper.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.