BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mely F.
Rolesville, NC
Love this nail filer. Its small and very easy to move around when trying to choose a shape for your nails. Also takes less time to file nails then it would with a sponge like nail file.
Amy Lynn M.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE this file. It doesn't make that awful scratching noise or feel. It is gentle and leaves no jagged edges. The price is great for what you get and it lasts longer than normal files that rip and tear. I would definitely recommend this to other users.
Nicole L.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this file because it works much better on my nails then an emery board or the metal files. My nails are easily filed down and left smooth and flawless. I like that its so easy to use numerous times and much more sturdy then other types of files.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of the best nails files i own. I love this product! Its different from the other files because its durable and fine. that why I'm a repeat user. its easy to use and great for softer nails. I would definitely recommend others to buy this product!
Hanna A.
Louisville, KY
You can really get the slim spots very accurately. Helps for the perfect shape for your nails. It even has a trooper so it's easy to maneuver without loosing grip.
Isha D.
Columbus, OH
I love this nail file because it is gentle on my nails and files them without hurting them or breaking them strenuously. Its not too big or small and lasts a while without wearing out.
angela R.
Warner Robins, GA
I love the OPI crystal nail file. It out last other products. the price is beyond reasonable. I love the way it shapes, and files my nails with out cracking them. Small enough to fit in my purse. I actually buy these as stocking stuffers for my girls.
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
Great nail file. I love that it doesn't get worn down and old feeling. It is perfect for shaping the nails and very easy to use. Got it from ulta and it wasn't very expensive. Would buy it again and highly recommend.
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
Gets the job done which is a great plus of course. Very affordable and a good value! I would definitely buy again. And if you know anything about nails it is super easy to use. You can fid it at any Walmart which I got mine from and I would buy again
Tristen F.
Anacoco, LA
I actually own two of these files! I like to do acrilic nails at home. I do my own and these files last forever and there's not a lot of fallout when I'm filing my nails. I love them!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.