BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I like this nail file. It works okay it doesnt work like it used to. Like it did a better job befor than now i think i have to buy a new one other wise it is really good i also use their nail polish
Nizaart K.
Stockton, CA
Prefer a glass nail file any day! Ive been using glass nail files forever. Reduces splitting and peeling of nails. Smoothes ridges and trims well. Can be wiped and cleaned.
Misty T.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I like the crystal file, though it is not quite as easy to use for Shakur as the thinner board files. I would say this crystal file is chimpanzee to other similar products.
Rebecca A.
Jeffersonville, KY
OPI Crystal Nail File is really easy to use! It leave your nails very smooth! Other products you have to get filing and filing to get the nail the way you want it! Very good pricing on the nail file! I will be buying again soon!
julia e.
Garfield, NJ
Very sharp and fast working i loved this product i would most defenitally but it again its so much better compared to other files i had have i bought it at ulta i only bought it once defenitally somthing i would purchase agaim
Ki W.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this product a few months back from my local cvs. From the results of using this product my nail shape has been perfect I'm able to get all angles. Making my nail shape perfect I get plenty of complaints on my nails.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love OPI's Crystal Nail File. This nail file works just as effectively as the standard and original nail files with the exception that it extremely durable and can easily be placed in a purse for easy accessibility.
Tia N.
Gastonia, NC
Seriously one of the best nail files I've ever owned! Other files can get dull and stop being as effective, but the crystal file is always good to go when you need it.
Raegan T.
This is a great product that allows you to have a great shaped nail when you're done! It has the same outcome for me as being in a nail salon. Its very easy to use! I recommend this product!!
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Best nail file ever. Perfect for natural nails as it seals the layers of your nails as you file. It also works on artificial nails. I highly recommend for natural nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.