BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Gets you a salon-like finish every time. Shapes your nails well along with being used to help push down your cuticles. Not too expensive, can probably find it at walgreens or any kind of beauty supply shop. Only problem is that it is a tad sharp if you aren't used to it.
Payton S.
I find this nail file to be a little dull compared to some other ones I have purchased before. When I file my nails I really have to push down to get the look that I am looking for in my nails. I bought this product from a local Sally store and that may be why it was dull.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This file is great! It doesn't snag or give you a rough edge. My nails are always smooth after using this file. I always feel as though I have had a professional manicure after using this product!
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
It really gets the job done my nails are strong one day and chipping and brittle the very next what i love about this nail file other then the price being great it does not brake my nails down I would buy them again sayin if I lost mine
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
The OPI crystal nail file beats anything else I've used to file my nails and it's really hard to hurt yourself with it too. The only thing I would say is that its very easy to lose because its clear! Other than that a decent price and good quality because well, its OPI.
Reyna R.
Andover , NJ
Very good nail tool. It's gets the job done quickly and very nicely if I might add. The pointed end is great for cleaning under the nails as well. I would not recommend it if you're someone who gets very grossed out my nails on a chalk board.
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
The nail file is amazing. The crystal nail file prevents breakage at the tip. It also was less rough on my nails. I bought my nail file from the mall. This nail file took care of my nails gently. It is a bit small. It is one of the best ever compared to other brands.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
It was okay on my nails. Sometimes it felt a bit rough, too rough on them. They have a nice grit to them. It was an okay value (I expected it for the brand name). There's nothing really too good or anything too bad about it. I probably wouldn't buy it again though.
Melissa R.
West Allis, WI
If you have never used a crystal file before, go get one now!! This will change the way you file your nails! From the durability of the file, to the way it seals your nail as you file it, you will never own a different file! This is, hands down, the best file ever!
Reina M.
Thermal, CA
I am a nail biter. Guilty, I know. I love to file my nails so they look even and not so bad as they normally do and the OPI Crystal Nail File is great for that. It's way quicker than most files.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.