BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

mayra b.
Nothing better than a glass nail file, they last longer and they are easier to clean, I got mine on Amazon and it was totally perfect, just don’t drop it , but worth every penny.
EMILY B.
riverside
Doesn’t loose it’s grit after a long time of using it. Great price. I like it more than a normal nail filer since it has the point in the end which helps me when stuff gets in my nails
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
PERFECT nail file! It doesn't bend or break after a while of using it and it never wears down. I don't use it as much as I would like cause my nails are super thin. But when I do it's my go to!
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Never have to purchase another emery board. This is a must have. When you file with it it's much less grainy than an eye board and doesn't leave behind so much nail residue. You can wash it or just wipe it clean.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I'm old school when it comes to filing my nails. I like the simplicity of using the metal file because I don't have to replace constantly and I use to file a mishap here and there or if too long and uneven. So this is a simple grab and fix.
Bryanna B.
My nails grow the kind of grow at an irregular shape but when I file my nails with this file it makes everything clean and crisp. I would 100% recommend just be careful going back-and-forth I normally use the file in one motion. I made the mistake of going back-and-forth like I used to with a normal file and it hurt because of the pressure.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I prefer this nail file then the other files that are a card board like texture, these ones last so much longer and do not break easily, and can get so much more use out of them!
jennifer c.
Davie, FL
This product is great for a light filling. I would not suggest it to anyone who is going into major filing work. The price is not too bad. I prefer heavier gritted filers. I dont think i would buy it again
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
My great grandmother use to use a crystal file and so one day I found myself using one! I would recommend this product but then again I wouldn't buy another!! The reason I say that is becuase I cant' stand the sound of nails on a chalk board! Using this product gives me that feeling of hearing that! But it does get the job done!
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I need to always have my nails perfect and having them shaped is a part of it. I always file my nails and this is my go to. I keep it in my purse and take it with me everywhere
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.