BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rycki B.
It made my nails the perfect shape effortlessly. It lasted a forever. I only had to buy a new one bc I lost it. It is reusable so they last longer than other nail products. It is the perfect product because it is really cheap and lasts forever.
☾Riley☾  .
This file an amazing glass crystal file. It is amazing your filing your nails and if you are annoyed by the very odd feeling of a board file and this is the right file for you. It creates amazing straight lines and I am not a first-time user of this product. I definitely recommend this to whoever wants Crystal smooth nails
Krystal C.
Love my crystal nail file. It works amazing and lasts forever pretty much. It's sturdy and it doesn't get dirty easily. Like with a typical nail file you get that white residue and no matter how much you tap it on your jeans it doesn't come off. This doesn't do that.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These files are so great! They are such good quality and last a long time compared to the frail cardboard files. These are nice and durable and do the job. They are definitely worth it.
Abigail A.
Pacoima, CA
This one the best product I like from them especially because is metal and I feel like the metal one works better then the others I’d totally would recommend this one to girls who love filling there natural nails this is perfect for that !
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
I love my crystal nail files I feel as though they are some of the best nail files around they leave the edges of your nails perfect definitely a must-try for a home manicurist give yourself that Salon feel in the privacy of your own home
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
It’s your average nail file but cost more than you should have to spend on a nail file. The crystal end is cute and all but not worth the jack in price. File works great but so do my cheaper files. I will continue to use the one I have.
Katelin M.
I find that crystal nail files work best!! I find they work best because they don’t get dull fast, and they don’t a very very good gods at Filling tough and strong nails. And they are very sturdy!! So I would totally invest in one!!
Kate B.
Hudson
It’s a nail file. Nothing fancy not better or worse than others. It files my nails and does and good job. I buy just about any brand of file not just this one but it’s a good one to buy. I think most files do about the same thing.
sara i.
i love these rust all nail files!! i really feel like they get the job done, and once i’m done filing my nails they don’t feel week or frayed at all. i love this file and i definitely would recommend it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.