BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
member-af08523c7
Harrisburg, PA
I am not a huge fan of this product. I decided to use this product instead of my normal emory board nail files a few months ago.
The OPI Crystal Nail File did not feel good on my nails. It also caused my nails to split a little rather than file them. I do not think I would use this product again.
Kaila P.
This product was very durable and did the job well. Ive had many nail files in the past but this one seems to work best. This is my first time using this specific product and i would highly recommend anyone who loves doing their nails at home to get it !
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
Works rather well as far as nail files go. I prefer the metal because I don't watch the use wear away the money I spent on the product and I typically can do more with a metal nail file. I am particularly fond of the tip that helps me clean from beneath my nails.
Marissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it lasts for such a long time it more long-lasting and it files your nail way faster you just use it like a regular nail file I am a repeat user it is something that want to start buying product
Erynn F.
I love this nail file. My grandmother and mother both use this file, so I decided to try it out for myself. It is awesome and works well. I like how smooth it feels - unlike so any of the super grainy nail files. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I've had cheap flimsy nail files before and ones that you have to file forever. Opi gets the job done gets those hang nails and helps shape your nails to perfection so you won't scratch up things. Ever since I used it my nails have been growing perfectly
Soledad V.
I find that crystal nail files are far less harsh on your nails then traditional nail files. Traditional nail files tend to cause more damage and make your nails more likely to peel and crack. This crystal nail file is perfect for shaping your nails while providing the least amount of damage.
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I like the opi crystal nail file but was disappointed that mine fell apart after a short time. They are easy to use and not as hard on the nails as a regular Emory board but don't seem to last very long. I would recommend them to use so they don't tear the nails but expect to replace them often.
Ashley C.
Ocala, FL
This nail file is simple and easy to use. Its cute and small, perfect for traveling. It does a good job filing my nails and making them even. It has lasted for several months. It's definitely durable since I put it through hell (haha) so I would say it's a good little product. Go get you one!
Jessah F.
OPI Crystal Nail File isn't one of the best nail files I've ever had... Although it does do a good job filing nails, my nails never failed to chip/break while filing them! I've never bought this nail file again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?