BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah B.
Arlington, VA
I always use OPI's Crystal Nail File to make sure my nails have the perfect shape. One con about this nail file is that it tends to dull after excessive use so I've had to replace mine several times. Overall a great product and I would recommend to others.
Evie F.
The Crystal nail file I used I really liked it. I felt like it did a good job rounding off my nails however it did feel a little bit flimsy in my hand and I wish it would've been a little bit tougher in a little more sturdy. I probably would not buy it again but it think it did do a good job on my hands.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of the best nails files i own. I love this product! Its different from the other files because its durable and fine. that why I'm a repeat user. its easy to use and great for softer nails. I would definitely recommend others to buy this product!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Great nail file. Good quality for the price and it is super durable. My nails are really thick and tough but this file is durable enough to deal with my stubborn nails. Would definitely recommend
Nicole L.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this file because it works much better on my nails then an emery board or the metal files. My nails are easily filed down and left smooth and flawless. I like that its so easy to use numerous times and much more sturdy then other types of files.
Karla F.
This is one of the coolest and nail filer. I love it I carry it around in my purse you just have to be careful not to drop it, it does come in its own little container which is awesome!
Taylor R.
North Manchester, IN
My favorite! I love this product it's great and it gets the job done. no cons to this product it's great. i love it. I would chose this product over the others. I always pick this product because it is my favorite. I would def buy again. amazing product.
Mely F.
Rolesville, NC
Love this nail filer. Its small and very easy to move around when trying to choose a shape for your nails. Also takes less time to file nails then it would with a sponge like nail file.
Nadia M.
Sevierville, TN
This nail file is actually pretty good. It does not destroy my nail and takes of the length very fast. Plus it is not fragile, I had it for 5 years and it is still in one piece.
OPI glass nail file is the only one I use.
Ann R.
Dublin, NH
This nail file is good enough. Its perfect to take traveling. Its super easy to use and keep in a purse or something like that. I bought this at Target. Its a good price for what your getting. I would buy this again. I keep this in my purse as a back up.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.