BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Mayte M.
This is awesome for ingrown toe nails because of y he front part of it, plus the file is strong and very good I get acrylic nails done on a regular basis and if they grow a litte more than I like them to be i use this guy and it quickly gets them shorter the way I want them.
Sharon L.
OPI Crystal Nail File is pretty much a glorified and bedazzled nail file. Never the less, it works pretty well and the quality of it is nice. I bought it online and I don't think I will but it again.
Raven J.
Allen, TX
For the longest time I had no clue how to use these things but now that I know what they are used for it is my favorite filer. The OPI crystal is so strong, it files fast and painless. I use the pointy part of it to clean under my finger nails, also to push back my cuticles.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best nail file ever. The crystal is stronger than some other brands I've tried, and has held up to being dropped a few times. It doesn't break your nails, and files them really well. I use this in place of nail clippers to shorten my nails and smooth out the edges.
kaylynn p.
Duluth, GA
The idea of a crystal nail file kinda scared me because I thought it would feel unpleasant or make a weird noise but once I first got it and used it I loved the aesthetic and feel of it! No only is it really cute but it does the job. I would definitely get another one as a gift
Danielle F.
Lebanon, IL
This nail file works wonderfully. It gave my nails the perfect shape I wanted. The price is worth it because this will last you forever. I have only had to buy 2 of these in the last few years because they work so well. I will only use these nail files to get my manicured look.
Nadia C.
Sterling Heights, MI
This nail file is definitely a quality product! I've had it for a few months, but this is my first time purchasing it. I like crystal nail files as they are very durable and last a long time compared to other types of nail files. I would recommend this nail file to my friends!
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this file for about 2years now, it's great if you don't want to use a harsh filer. I wet my filer before using it to make it easier to file, just be careful you don't drop it because it's made out of glass. I just keep it in its plastic tube case it came with.
Sara K.
It's kind of small for your toes but it's the perfect size for your fingernails! With it being metal, it last a lot longer than the competitors! It's easy to get the sides of your nails as well and easy to clean under your nails perfectly!
Jessica V.
Laredo, TX
Great product! Long lasting nail file easy to use and very clean I can wash it and re-use it. I bought this product at Sephora. I don't have a single complaint about this product overall its simple and easy to use. I've had it for about 2 month and its great every single time.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.