BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Unlike the cardboard nail files, I found that metal nail files last much longer. This one doesn't get dull and leaves your nails clean looking. Lastly fairly long and will not disappoint
Nicole L.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this file because it works much better on my nails then an emery board or the metal files. My nails are easily filed down and left smooth and flawless. I like that its so easy to use numerous times and much more sturdy then other types of files.
Ann R.
Dublin, NH
This nail file is good enough. Its perfect to take traveling. Its super easy to use and keep in a purse or something like that. I bought this at Target. Its a good price for what your getting. I would buy this again. I keep this in my purse as a back up.
Evie F.
The Crystal nail file I used I really liked it. I felt like it did a good job rounding off my nails however it did feel a little bit flimsy in my hand and I wish it would've been a little bit tougher in a little more sturdy. I probably would not buy it again but it think it did do a good job on my hands.
Taylor R.
North Manchester, IN
My favorite! I love this product it's great and it gets the job done. no cons to this product it's great. i love it. I would chose this product over the others. I always pick this product because it is my favorite. I would def buy again. amazing product.
Karla F.
This is one of the coolest and nail filer. I love it I carry it around in my purse you just have to be careful not to drop it, it does come in its own little container which is awesome!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Great nail file. Good quality for the price and it is super durable. My nails are really thick and tough but this file is durable enough to deal with my stubborn nails. Would definitely recommend
Mely F.
Rolesville, NC
Love this nail filer. Its small and very easy to move around when trying to choose a shape for your nails. Also takes less time to file nails then it would with a sponge like nail file.
Emily R.
Dracut, MA
This is a nice nail file. It gets the job done quick and easy. I bought it from walmart and it was not too expensive. It works better than the previous files I've used. Using this only once, I knew that I couldn't go back. I would recommend this to others.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of the best nails files i own. I love this product! Its different from the other files because its durable and fine. that why I'm a repeat user. its easy to use and great for softer nails. I would definitely recommend others to buy this product!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.