BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ragan P.
Wakeeney, KS
These are amazing!! My friend had one and i would always use it i love how durable it is too ive had a few incidents with my little siblings snapping my file boards!
Pinkyy N.
This nail file can pretty much file down anything you need it to . It can be helpful to get dirt off of under your nails . The crystals really shave down the things normal nail files can't.
Brenda G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of the best nails files i own. I love this product! Its different from the other files because its durable and fine. that why I'm a repeat user. its easy to use and great for softer nails. I would definitely recommend others to buy this product!
Emily R.
Dracut, MA
This is a nice nail file. It gets the job done quick and easy. I bought it from walmart and it was not too expensive. It works better than the previous files I've used. Using this only once, I knew that I couldn't go back. I would recommend this to others.
Amy Lynn M.
Clearwater, FL
I LOVE this file. It doesn't make that awful scratching noise or feel. It is gentle and leaves no jagged edges. The price is great for what you get and it lasts longer than normal files that rip and tear. I would definitely recommend this to other users.
Nicole L.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this file because it works much better on my nails then an emery board or the metal files. My nails are easily filed down and left smooth and flawless. I like that its so easy to use numerous times and much more sturdy then other types of files.
Evie F.
The Crystal nail file I used I really liked it. I felt like it did a good job rounding off my nails however it did feel a little bit flimsy in my hand and I wish it would've been a little bit tougher in a little more sturdy. I probably would not buy it again but it think it did do a good job on my hands.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Great nail file. Good quality for the price and it is super durable. My nails are really thick and tough but this file is durable enough to deal with my stubborn nails. Would definitely recommend
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO
I have used my OPI nail file for as long as I can remember and it has yet to fail me. It is highly affordable and long lasting. Super simple to use and I would recommend this nail file to anyone that is looking for a low cost reliable crystal nail file.
Karla F.
This is one of the coolest and nail filer. I love it I carry it around in my purse you just have to be careful not to drop it, it does come in its own little container which is awesome!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.