BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
I prefer regular nail files over this. It does have its perks - it doesn't bend or wear down as fast, but I don't think it does such a great job on my nails personally.
Jada S.
Antioch, CA
Great for a nice and precise file to the nails. I usually use this when I'm doing my gel nails at home to shape them and the file down the excess gel once I have cured my nails from the light.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
I really like this nail filer it's very nice and I think it works better than a metal one. However it is hard to clean off and after a while I feel like I can't use it anymore because it's been softened so much and lost its roughness. So I have to buy another one.
Leslie L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this nail file because it's thin and easy to travel with. Compared to others it's a great product especially with price. It is not expensive at all. I bought mine at target. I definitely grab more when I need a new one.
Jayde T.
I feel like the crystal nail files are better because they last longer and they are not as flimsy. However, they can be a little rough on the nails. I get all of mine from Walgreens or Walmart so they are very affordable. I like them and would recommend to others!
Adrienne C.
Ridgewood, NY
I really like this nail file, but I don't use it very often anymore. I found that I prefer the more traditional type of nail file, however I do still like using this one from time to time. It is very precise and I'm always able to achieve the nail shape I want.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
This did not impress as much as I thought it would. Although I am not a huge fan of nail files, I would recommend this to someone who is very picky with their nails. I would, personally not purchase this again since I usually go to the nail salon for nail filing.
Julia T.
The OPI Crystal Nail File works pretty well. Its a good file to keep in your purse for when you just need a file. Its easy to use, and works well on both fingers and toes. I was given this file for Christmas and it has held up well since December, 9 months.
Rosa E.
Citrus Heights, CA
Love this nail file compared to other nail files this is the best one. It does its job files your nails perfectly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try a crystal file.
Pinkyy N.
This nail file can pretty much file down anything you need it to . It can be helpful to get dirt off of under your nails . The crystals really shave down the things normal nail files can't.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.