BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Danielle H.
shelby
Either you are going to love it or hate it, there is no in between. It took a while to get used to it, be careful with the amount of pressure used to file or half your nail will be gone before you know it. Once I figured out what I was doing it became my go to file.
Jenna P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this nail file because it leaves your nails feeling smooth and looking classy. There's no need to worry if you are going to mess up the shape of your nails with the OPI Crystal Nail File. It's a better choice for women than for men, because it is slightly fragile and is better for thinner, smaller nails.
Melissa T.
Pell City, AL
I received this as a gift. It's been a wonderful addition to my nail care "stash". Value of a new one is well worth the money. Seems to make my nails a bit more even without much effort. Pros of this product far exceed the cons, being there are none. Add this to your "stash", you will NOT be disappointed.
Audrey B.
San Diego, CA
This nail file works wonders on all kinds of nails. From fragile to thick acrylic, this nail file works and is just strong enough to get the job done without causing damage to my nails. I use it before, during and after putting my own acrylics on my nails. I've bought multiple and will continue to do so.
Ella S.
Prague, OK
Love this nail file. It smooths my nails down really well. I feel like it was pretty high grade, nice quality. Easy to use for sure. I feel like the grit did not last as long as I would have liked but maybe that's just me. I would probably buy it again but it's not any different than other similar products
Brooke M.
Honolulu, HI
Gives such a better feeling and finish to nails instead of the traditional nail file. Easy to maneuver and easy on thin nail as well. have bought this multiple times because the regular file would catch and rip my nails :-( ! would buy over again and again!
Tia L.
Lexington, SC
I love these nail files because they don't wear out as quickly as paper nail files. Only downside is they can break very easily, and I would often break them if they were in my makeup bag. But they file nails beautifully
Katelynn L.
I have used this nail file in the past and it is not my favorite. There are definitely some better ones out there. I'm not saying that this nail file does not work, I just don't think it works as good as some others do.
Melissa C.
What a great nail file! I will never use another file again. My first impression was the it was too coarse for my thin brittle nails. But after a few uses I got used to the texture of the file it works so much better than metal files or those flimsy cardboard files you buy by the Dozen. Highly recommended.
Lexy L.
This product is very handy and I always carry it around in my #purse ! I bought this product at my local Sally Hansen ! It's such a convenient product to carry around because you never know when you might #breakanail (;
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?