BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I got this on Amazon for a great price, so I figured I would try it. I am so happy I found this product, it's amazing and works much better than other nail files I've used. I definitely will buy another ne when this one stops working, but its lasted several months already.
Mia F.
Euless, TX
Easy to use and easy to travel with! Simple for me! Love simple! I used this a lot and loved it because it could leave it in my makeup bag and travel with it more than most of my nail care products!
Melanie O.
Vail, AZ
I keep one of these bad boys in my purse cosmetic bag in case of emergencies...it ha come in useful so many times! This is definitely a well-groomed lady beauty essential!
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This file is great! It doesn't snag or give you a rough edge. My nails are always smooth after using this file. I always feel as though I have had a professional manicure after using this product!
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Gets you a salon-like finish every time. Shapes your nails well along with being used to help push down your cuticles. Not too expensive, can probably find it at walgreens or any kind of beauty supply shop. Only problem is that it is a tad sharp if you aren't used to it.
Melissa R.
West Allis, WI
If you have never used a crystal file before, go get one now!! This will change the way you file your nails! From the durability of the file, to the way it seals your nail as you file it, you will never own a different file! This is, hands down, the best file ever!
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
The nail file is amazing. The crystal nail file prevents breakage at the tip. It also was less rough on my nails. I bought my nail file from the mall. This nail file took care of my nails gently. It is a bit small. It is one of the best ever compared to other brands.
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
This is the best nail filer i have ever used. The crystal on the file are amazing.i dont feel like my nail is going to break when im filing my nails.I recommend this to everyone.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
It was okay on my nails. Sometimes it felt a bit rough, too rough on them. They have a nice grit to them. It was an okay value (I expected it for the brand name). There's nothing really too good or anything too bad about it. I probably wouldn't buy it again though.
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
This is a great file. My nails are constantly breaking because of work and this file is great because it leaves my nails smooth and not raggedy. I go through files pretty quickly and this one has lasted me a few months. Make sure you keep this in the tube or it will break!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.