BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Melissa R.
West Allis, WI
If you have never used a crystal file before, go get one now!! This will change the way you file your nails! From the durability of the file, to the way it seals your nail as you file it, you will never own a different file! This is, hands down, the best file ever!
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
The nail file is amazing. The crystal nail file prevents breakage at the tip. It also was less rough on my nails. I bought my nail file from the mall. This nail file took care of my nails gently. It is a bit small. It is one of the best ever compared to other brands.
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
This is the best nail filer i have ever used. The crystal on the file are amazing.i dont feel like my nail is going to break when im filing my nails.I recommend this to everyone.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
It was okay on my nails. Sometimes it felt a bit rough, too rough on them. They have a nice grit to them. It was an okay value (I expected it for the brand name). There's nothing really too good or anything too bad about it. I probably wouldn't buy it again though.
Reina M.
Thermal, CA
I am a nail biter. Guilty, I know. I love to file my nails so they look even and not so bad as they normally do and the OPI Crystal Nail File is great for that. It's way quicker than most files.
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
This is a great file. My nails are constantly breaking because of work and this file is great because it leaves my nails smooth and not raggedy. I go through files pretty quickly and this one has lasted me a few months. Make sure you keep this in the tube or it will break!
Christy S.
Stockbridge, GA
The nail file is great! I keep this with me at all times and I also keep one in my car just in case I switch purses. This keeps my nails looking like I got them done instead of my doing them myself. The price is pretty good but I would make it a little more affordable.
Nicole A.
Miami, Fl
This file is above the other ones. I loved it because it didn't leave my nails with chipped ends (which some files do) and doesn't harm the nails. This was the first time to try a cristal nail file, but I definitely do not regret it. It definitely makes the difference.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I prefer regular nail files over this. It does have its perks - it doesn't bend or wear down as fast, but I don't think it does such a great job on my nails personally.
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I like using t his product because it feels sturdy when I use it for my nails. I like that it has a sharp point for me to get to dirt under my nails. I do enjoy that it does not feel it would break. I would recommend this product to others that might be in need.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.