BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Kacee A.
Abilene
This nail file is awesome it never goes dull and it's pretty sturdy as I'm clumsy and have dropped it many times and hasn't broken yet I do have to say I have to be careful to not over file as it works so well my mother actually had one and that's the reason I had to go get my own
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
This OPI nail filer is soo worth the time and money! This nail filer is not only a nail shaper its a long lasting aial buddy. The other brands may have thoes disposable nail filers the get messed up and worthless but this brand will never break unless you have crocdile nails lol.
Amber H.
I ordered this by instruction of a uTube video on Jamberry application. I was having trouble getting the ends of the wrap to seal and not peel. Not sure if the file will help with that. Yet to be assessed. However I used the file after my first failed attempt at Jamberry application and my nails are growing and growing without peeling like they normally do. I can never grow long nails without having a protective coat of shellac. Regular polish doesn't do the trick because it just chips and then my nails peel. Since I've been using this file my nails have grown with no care except this file. I guess this just speaks for glass files in general. I never knew they existed.

As for this product in particular, it came quickly. The quality of the file seems good. The case is cheap looking, not really classy but it does the job. Not sure if I got the best deal for the price. I think there are other sets of three different grades for the same price. I'm happy with my purchase though.

Photo of 3 weeks of growth, no peeling after peeling off Jamberry and only care is filing with this file
Heather W.
Long Is City, NY
This is the best crystal file for filing your nails, but it is expensive and breaks easily. After breaking two, I switched to a Sephora file that comes with case. If this came with reusable case, I'd totally buy it again because it's got a great hand feel and files well.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This crystal nail file is great! it was everything that I was looking for in a nail file. ALTHOUGH, if you are clumsy like I am, you will drop the nail file and drop it pretty much after you bought it. I wouldn't suggest this product because regular nail files honestly work just as good, they just die quicker. Your call!
Allie M.
Port Jervis, NY
I really did not like this nail file. I bought it thinking that it would be strong and not like the cheap sandpaper ones that bend and are no good after 2 uses but it turns out that it didn't do anything against my nails. It barely filed my nails at all. I would not buy these at all unless I wanted to get frustrated.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I got this in a set I re ed as a gift on year. It's nice, but it's a nail file. For me it's not worth the money to purchase individually bc I loose these things left and right. I did like and and the size was convenient, but it's not something I would repurchase on my own
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this one it gives me a perfect shape for an hour and I can do it myself without anything hurting my nail I love it because it's so sharp even though I've used it for a long time it's a perfect product to shape your nails
Sam W.
Works pretty well for what it is. It can be quite rough on your nails if you aren't careful, so definitely make sure you don't just go crazy on your nails, buffing away. It's a heavy duty nail file that does its job very well. It works very quickly too, doesn't take forever to remove unwanted areas on your nails.
Isabel O.
Gresham, OR
I have used this nail file so may times and it never seems to dull. This is always a key point I look at when investing in a nail file. This nail file always gets the job done right away and is super easy to use. I actually have 2 of these at home just in case i loose one i have another because they are so amazing
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart