BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
this nail file works well and gets the job done, although it has a very fine grit and takes a while to shape thick nails like acrylic. It would probably work well with natural nails too. otherwise it is a very sturdy file which i like so that you can file for a long time without having it bend on you.
Cyndi G.
I love my crystal nail file for sealing the edges and smoothing after taking down length with a coarser file. You have to patient with this if you are trying to take down a lot of length, as it can be slow going. I will say the use of this has really helped with the peelies I get with other files.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
This crystal nail file is sturdy and very well made. It files my nails quickly. I find it easier to use than a traditional file due to its pointed edges and sleek design. I find I don't get splits in my nails anymore.
Lindsay G.
Kyle, TX
Best nail file to have, doesn't wear down easily. I find that my nails peel less when using this type of file over others. They do break easily if dropped on a tile or hard bathroom floor, not shatter, just into pieces. I end up stashing the smaller parts in my purse or car for on-the-go situations.
sophia b.
West Linn, OR
Very nice file. gets teh job done. I've personally still preffered the cheap, cardboard ones because then i dont care if i lose them or if they break, with glass i worry about those things.
but the file itself is nice, seems to last longer than the cheaper ones. so you get your money's worth for sure.
Soledad V.
I find that crystal nail files are far less harsh on your nails then traditional nail files. Traditional nail files tend to cause more damage and make your nails more likely to peel and crack. This crystal nail file is perfect for shaping your nails while providing the least amount of damage.
Marissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it lasts for such a long time it more long-lasting and it files your nail way faster you just use it like a regular nail file I am a repeat user it is something that want to start buying product
Denka M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this file. I purchased it a while back and it has been my favorite ever since. Its very fine and it doesn't crack my nails. I bought one for my sister as well. Also, many reviews say it breaks but still have not happened and i am rough with it. I would recommend to all my friends.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I've had cheap flimsy nail files before and ones that you have to file forever. Opi gets the job done gets those hang nails and helps shape your nails to perfection so you won't scratch up things. Ever since I used it my nails have been growing perfectly
Vicky Z.
San Ramon, CA
I love using these crystal nail files for applying nail wraps by MakeMeNails, it helps smooth out the wrap allowing longer wear. However I wish they would make a smaller travel size version for vacationing and going abroad because it is hard to fit that big of a nail file into a carry on purse.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.