BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mia F.
Euless, TX
Easy to use and easy to travel with! Simple for me! Love simple! I used this a lot and loved it because it could leave it in my makeup bag and travel with it more than most of my nail care products!
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
The OPI crystal nail file beats anything else I've used to file my nails and it's really hard to hurt yourself with it too. The only thing I would say is that its very easy to lose because its clear! Other than that a decent price and good quality because well, its OPI.
Melanie O.
Vail, AZ
I keep one of these bad boys in my purse cosmetic bag in case of emergencies...it ha come in useful so many times! This is definitely a well-groomed lady beauty essential!
Alyssa M.
I've used this nail filer before and it work just as great as the cheap cardboard or block filers. There wasn't anything special about it to me. I bought this at my local Walgreens. It is nice since you don't have to throw it away but it is just a little more expensive.
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
The best! Once you try the crystal nail file you wont go back to regular nail files! This one works SO much better to get your nails shaped perfectly with EASE! You will thank me later if you try it! I ALWAYS carry one in my purse!
Cassie B.
Louisville, KY
Love this nail file, it files very easily and my nails are smooth after. I lost my nail file when I moved and have been disappointed by the cheap files I've been using because I have not made a point to replace the file, I'm going to soon because this file is wonderful!!
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Gets you a salon-like finish every time. Shapes your nails well along with being used to help push down your cuticles. Not too expensive, can probably find it at walgreens or any kind of beauty supply shop. Only problem is that it is a tad sharp if you aren't used to it.
Jeanette P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this nail file about 6months ago and i still have it. it was a little pricey witch i haven't bought me a new one. i haven't compared it to other ones. its the first time i have used it. i haven't bought any other. i would recommend it to others its very good to use.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I got this on Amazon for a great price, so I figured I would try it. I am so happy I found this product, it's amazing and works much better than other nail files I've used. I definitely will buy another ne when this one stops working, but its lasted several months already.
Rebecca S.
Columbia, SC
This file is great! It doesn't snag or give you a rough edge. My nails are always smooth after using this file. I always feel as though I have had a professional manicure after using this product!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.