BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Danielle F.
Lebanon, IL
This nail file works wonderfully. It gave my nails the perfect shape I wanted. The price is worth it because this will last you forever. I have only had to buy 2 of these in the last few years because they work so well. I will only use these nail files to get my manicured look.
Jessica V.
Laredo, TX
Great product! Long lasting nail file easy to use and very clean I can wash it and re-use it. I bought this product at Sephora. I don't have a single complaint about this product overall its simple and easy to use. I've had it for about 2 month and its great every single time.
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this file for about 2years now, it's great if you don't want to use a harsh filer. I wet my filer before using it to make it easier to file, just be careful you don't drop it because it's made out of glass. I just keep it in its plastic tube case it came with.
kaylynn p.
Duluth, GA
The idea of a crystal nail file kinda scared me because I thought it would feel unpleasant or make a weird noise but once I first got it and used it I loved the aesthetic and feel of it! No only is it really cute but it does the job. I would definitely get another one as a gift
Sharon L.
OPI Crystal Nail File is pretty much a glorified and bedazzled nail file. Never the less, it works pretty well and the quality of it is nice. I bought it online and I don't think I will but it again.
Mia F.
Euless, TX
Easy to use and easy to travel with! Simple for me! Love simple! I used this a lot and loved it because it could leave it in my makeup bag and travel with it more than most of my nail care products!
Reyna R.
Andover , NJ
Very good nail tool. It's gets the job done quickly and very nicely if I might add. The pointed end is great for cleaning under the nails as well. I would not recommend it if you're someone who gets very grossed out my nails on a chalk board.
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
The best! Once you try the crystal nail file you wont go back to regular nail files! This one works SO much better to get your nails shaped perfectly with EASE! You will thank me later if you try it! I ALWAYS carry one in my purse!
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Gets you a salon-like finish every time. Shapes your nails well along with being used to help push down your cuticles. Not too expensive, can probably find it at walgreens or any kind of beauty supply shop. Only problem is that it is a tad sharp if you aren't used to it.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I got this on Amazon for a great price, so I figured I would try it. I am so happy I found this product, it's amazing and works much better than other nail files I've used. I definitely will buy another ne when this one stops working, but its lasted several months already.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.