BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Paulene R.
Raymore
This is another item I use consistently when doing my nails. I prefer to do my pedicures at home as I feel this is safest and the most hygienic for me. Useing the OPI diamond file makes me feel like I'm performing a high end pedicure. The results are fantastically smooth and the file stays "sharp."
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
I love this nail file! It is not dull at all and gives you a perfect shape. It is very easy to hold and use. I have no cons for this product. The value is amazing and it is not pricey. I recommend this to everyone!
Lori H.
Richmond
I only gave this product 3 stars because I recently just starting using it. So far I love it! Of course I still use the emery board when I'm trying to hurry but love this product so far I just don't have enough experience with it yet to give 5 stars
Candy P.
Raymore, MO
OPI Crystal Nail File is my go to nail file. Works very well, super quick and seems to be way less damaging to my nails. After I file I use the smoothr side of a buffing block to help make sure the nail is sealed and will not end up splitting on me.
Contessa D.
Toledo, OH
The OPI crystal nail file is one of the best tools to keep handy if you enjoy doing your nails at home! With this file being such polished and smooth crystal it allows the nail to be more buffed and less coarse and jagged like traditional files. The OPI crystal nail file is a great revolutionary file that will leave nails smooth and more healthy!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love these files. It's easy to clean and lasts longer than the throw aways. I've had mine for a while. I love doing my nails along with my husband's and kids nails. This is the relaxing moment with me and my daughter.
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
This nail file is great! I got the perfect shape for my nails very easily. I broke my last nail file and bought this last minute for a pretty cheap price! I love it. I would buy it again any time! I enjoy the shape of the file compared to others.
Jennifer K.
Best nail file I've ever used. I (use to) have thin brittle nails, and I started using OPI products to remedy that. A crystal nail file was recommended to me and I am so glad I purchased it. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't dulled yet!
Noemi M.
Haines City, FL
This nail filer is great on the edges of your nails ! It's handy in those small spaces that a normal nail file wouldn't be able to reach or smooth to your expectations. Yes I would buy it again in a heart beat!
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
This file is great for a quick fix or for a broken nail. I like to keep one in my purse and backpack at college. Its nice because it is crystal and if it gets wet it wont get ruined. It is steardy and lasts a long time. The only down side is that it can leave your nail a little rough but I would definately buy again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart