BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mercedes L.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
I prefer these over these over the cardboard kind of nail filers because I can really get into the sides of the nails . Also I don't have to worry about bending or breaking it .
Emily T.
San Jose
This crystal nail file is very sturdy and can be early places into a small purse. It's clear white color makes it look elegant. The nail file works nicely and gets the job done.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
I love using this file not to shorten my nails, but to finish off the edges after a nice strong filer. It smooths out the edges when used softly and makes your nails not so sharp anymore.
alexis c.
Kensington, MD
I loved this product it reall lasted for a long time. i bought it on a trip to south Carolina, in 2014 and i am just now throwing it away. i would differently recommend spending your money on this product. the cons of this item is you cant carry it onto a plane due to how it looks
Laura M.
Love this nail file! Its multi purpose and its my definite go to. Its easy to use and will shape your nails just how you want them. I have bought this more than once and will probably continue to do so.
Nadia C.
Sterling Heights, MI
This nail file is definitely a quality product! I've had it for a few months, but this is my first time purchasing it. I like crystal nail files as they are very durable and last a long time compared to other types of nail files. I would recommend this nail file to my friends!
Mayte M.
This is awesome for ingrown toe nails because of y he front part of it, plus the file is strong and very good I get acrylic nails done on a regular basis and if they grow a litte more than I like them to be i use this guy and it quickly gets them shorter the way I want them.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, CA
I love love love this nail file... It is strong and sturdy and it gets the job done. Anytime my nails need to be groomed I reach for my crystal nail file for the best results.
Sharon L.
OPI Crystal Nail File is pretty much a glorified and bedazzled nail file. Never the less, it works pretty well and the quality of it is nice. I bought it online and I don't think I will but it again.
NIcole B.
Memphis, TN
This is the best nail file ever. The crystal is stronger than some other brands I've tried, and has held up to being dropped a few times. It doesn't break your nails, and files them really well. I use this in place of nail clippers to shorten my nails and smooth out the edges.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.