BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
member-af08523c7
Harrisburg, PA
I am not a huge fan of this product. I decided to use this product instead of my normal emory board nail files a few months ago.
The OPI Crystal Nail File did not feel good on my nails. It also caused my nails to split a little rather than file them. I do not think I would use this product again.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
Works rather well as far as nail files go. I prefer the metal because I don't watch the use wear away the money I spent on the product and I typically can do more with a metal nail file. I am particularly fond of the tip that helps me clean from beneath my nails.
Kaila P.
This product was very durable and did the job well. Ive had many nail files in the past but this one seems to work best. This is my first time using this specific product and i would highly recommend anyone who loves doing their nails at home to get it !
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
well i haven't purchased this product personally so i don't even really know the cost or where to get it from, but it is the best nail file i have ever used (my nail stylist gave it to me as a birthday gift). i definitely give it 10 star and three thumbs up. Recomended to all!!!!
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
I hate nail files!!! I hate the way they all feel but at least this one is slim and i get a perfect shape easier and i have clean out my nail beds with the tips. Also these metal ones last literally for forever
andrea t.
Orlando, FL
This nail file is great for shaping, you really have to be careful because it files down so much nail at once and then you'll end up with a nail you can't fix, it's great on broken acrylic nails and gets rid of those sharp edges and it last for a long time I've had mine for about 2 years
Shari L.
Danville, VT
Initially, I really liked this product, but I found it didn't last as long as I had hoped. It is a good value for the price, though. It is easy to use and clean. It works better than the one I used from Avon.
BettyJo M.
I like this nail file because it is metal. Cardboard or even plastic coated cardboard memory boards either break or just do not leave your nails nicely filed. I've bought this product a few times and I would recommend it over cardboard emery boards.
Sherri M.
Albemarle, NC
When choosing this nail file I was looking for one that would not tear up my nails. This file really did work well and I would recommend the OPI brand to anyone looking for a fabulous product like this one and other great products they have.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
This has helped me with nail care and treatment SO MUCH. I love how it makes my nails smooth so fast and with little effort. I have had only one con and only because it would get worn down faster than some other files. I definitely will buy it again because of how much I do my nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.