BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Meg A.
Stuart, FL
Works great to file those rough edges off after clipping your nails or just for everyday shape ups. Sometimes I use when i have a hang nail too just to smooth it out real quick if my clippers aren't handy
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I love this file!!! It is small enough to fit in my purse without being bulky or intrusive. I have bought it a few times, though it lasts forever! I like having one in multiple locations. I love the price and the value for the money. I would definitely buy it again, or for gifts!!
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
I love using this file not to shorten my nails, but to finish off the edges after a nice strong filer. It smooths out the edges when used softly and makes your nails not so sharp anymore.
Laura M.
Love this nail file! Its multi purpose and its my definite go to. Its easy to use and will shape your nails just how you want them. I have bought this more than once and will probably continue to do so.
Emily T.
San Jose
This crystal nail file is very sturdy and can be early places into a small purse. It's clear white color makes it look elegant. The nail file works nicely and gets the job done.
alexis c.
Lincoln Univ, PA
I loved this product it reall lasted for a long time. i bought it on a trip to south Carolina, in 2014 and i am just now throwing it away. i would differently recommend spending your money on this product. the cons of this item is you cant carry it onto a plane due to how it looks
Raven J.
Allen, TX
For the longest time I had no clue how to use these things but now that I know what they are used for it is my favorite filer. The OPI crystal is so strong, it files fast and painless. I use the pointy part of it to clean under my finger nails, also to push back my cuticles.
Danielle F.
Lebanon, IL
This nail file works wonderfully. It gave my nails the perfect shape I wanted. The price is worth it because this will last you forever. I have only had to buy 2 of these in the last few years because they work so well. I will only use these nail files to get my manicured look.
Jessica V.
Laredo, TX
Great product! Long lasting nail file easy to use and very clean I can wash it and re-use it. I bought this product at Sephora. I don't have a single complaint about this product overall its simple and easy to use. I've had it for about 2 month and its great every single time.
Mayte M.
This is awesome for ingrown toe nails because of y he front part of it, plus the file is strong and very good I get acrylic nails done on a regular basis and if they grow a litte more than I like them to be i use this guy and it quickly gets them shorter the way I want them.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.