BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
This has helped me with nail care and treatment SO MUCH. I love how it makes my nails smooth so fast and with little effort. I have had only one con and only because it would get worn down faster than some other files. I definitely will buy it again because of how much I do my nails!
Rebecca R.
This is a pretty good nail file. It gets the job done for a good price. I've used this for awhile now and I'd say I would repurchase. It's easy to use. It's a standard nail file.
Aja M.
Marietta, GA
So sharp which is what I like, makes nails clean cut and beautifully shaped. Used multiple times and love it each time. Shaped for easy use. Priceless, great value. I plan to always use this file. The
best.
Sherri M.
Albemarle, NC
When choosing this nail file I was looking for one that would not tear up my nails. This file really did work well and I would recommend the OPI brand to anyone looking for a fabulous product like this one and other great products they have.
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
I really enjoy this nail filer! It keeps my nails how I want them. You do have to be careful with it tho. It's not pricey at all, and it gets the job done. It's easy to give your nails a nice shape with it
Dawn S.
San Jose, CA
OPi Crystal File works great for smoothing out my nails. Be it a tear or after a trim it takes away those pesky rough edges. I like it almost as much as my Revlon Metal nail file, which tends to be my go to. But the OPI file feels comfortable in your hand and gets the job done nicely.
Laura M.
Love this nail file! Its multi purpose and its my definite go to. Its easy to use and will shape your nails just how you want them. I have bought this more than once and will probably continue to do so.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
I love using this file not to shorten my nails, but to finish off the edges after a nice strong filer. It smooths out the edges when used softly and makes your nails not so sharp anymore.
Emily T.
San Jose
This crystal nail file is very sturdy and can be early places into a small purse. It's clear white color makes it look elegant. The nail file works nicely and gets the job done.
Mercedes L.
Fayetteville, GA
I prefer these over these over the cardboard kind of nail filers because I can really get into the sides of the nails . Also I don't have to worry about bending or breaking it .
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.