BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
sophia b.
West Linn, OR
Very nice file. gets teh job done. I've personally still preffered the cheap, cardboard ones because then i dont care if i lose them or if they break, with glass i worry about those things.
but the file itself is nice, seems to last longer than the cheaper ones. so you get your money's worth for sure.
Kari T.
Greenville, TX
Works rather well as far as nail files go. I prefer the metal because I don't watch the use wear away the money I spent on the product and I typically can do more with a metal nail file. I am particularly fond of the tip that helps me clean from beneath my nails.
Kaila P.
This product was very durable and did the job well. Ive had many nail files in the past but this one seems to work best. This is my first time using this specific product and i would highly recommend anyone who loves doing their nails at home to get it !
Ashley C.
Ocala, FL
This nail file is simple and easy to use. Its cute and small, perfect for traveling. It does a good job filing my nails and making them even. It has lasted for several months. It's definitely durable since I put it through hell (haha) so I would say it's a good little product. Go get you one!
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
This is probably by far the best and my favorite nail file I have ever used. I got mine at Sally's beauty supply and it's great because it doesn't tear your nails or create rough edges like a lot of nail files do. OPI products are generally higher in price but the cost is definitely worth it.
Vicky Z.
San Ramon, CA
I love using these crystal nail files for applying nail wraps by MakeMeNails, it helps smooth out the wrap allowing longer wear. However I wish they would make a smaller travel size version for vacationing and going abroad because it is hard to fit that big of a nail file into a carry on purse.
Denka M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this file. I purchased it a while back and it has been my favorite ever since. Its very fine and it doesn't crack my nails. I bought one for my sister as well. Also, many reviews say it breaks but still have not happened and i am rough with it. I would recommend to all my friends.
Soledad V.
I find that crystal nail files are far less harsh on your nails then traditional nail files. Traditional nail files tend to cause more damage and make your nails more likely to peel and crack. This crystal nail file is perfect for shaping your nails while providing the least amount of damage.
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I like the opi crystal nail file but was disappointed that mine fell apart after a short time. They are easy to use and not as hard on the nails as a regular Emory board but don't seem to last very long. I would recommend them to use so they don't tear the nails but expect to replace them often.
Jessah F.
OPI Crystal Nail File isn't one of the best nail files I've ever had... Although it does do a good job filing nails, my nails never failed to chip/break while filing them! I've never bought this nail file again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.