BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
This is probably by far the best and my favorite nail file I have ever used. I got mine at Sally's beauty supply and it's great because it doesn't tear your nails or create rough edges like a lot of nail files do. OPI products are generally higher in price but the cost is definitely worth it.
Soledad V.
I find that crystal nail files are far less harsh on your nails then traditional nail files. Traditional nail files tend to cause more damage and make your nails more likely to peel and crack. This crystal nail file is perfect for shaping your nails while providing the least amount of damage.
Jessica C.
Vermontville, MI
This nail file removes excess nail quickly and easily. Just be careful to not file for to long or it will get rid of your entire nail quite easily. I would recommend this to everyone that may have harder nails that can't be tamed by other nail files.
Jessah F.
OPI Crystal Nail File isn't one of the best nail files I've ever had... Although it does do a good job filing nails, my nails never failed to chip/break while filing them! I've never bought this nail file again.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
Initially, I really liked this product, but I found it didn't last as long as I had hoped. It is a good value for the price, though. It is easy to use and clean. It works better than the one I used from Avon.
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
well i haven't purchased this product personally so i don't even really know the cost or where to get it from, but it is the best nail file i have ever used (my nail stylist gave it to me as a birthday gift). i definitely give it 10 star and three thumbs up. Recomended to all!!!!
Jordan G.
Austin, TX
I hate nail files!!! I hate the way they all feel but at least this one is slim and i get a perfect shape easier and i have clean out my nail beds with the tips. Also these metal ones last literally for forever
andrea t.
Orlando, FL
This nail file is great for shaping, you really have to be careful because it files down so much nail at once and then you'll end up with a nail you can't fix, it's great on broken acrylic nails and gets rid of those sharp edges and it last for a long time I've had mine for about 2 years
Sherri M.
Albemarle, NC
When choosing this nail file I was looking for one that would not tear up my nails. This file really did work well and I would recommend the OPI brand to anyone looking for a fabulous product like this one and other great products they have.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
This has helped me with nail care and treatment SO MUCH. I love how it makes my nails smooth so fast and with little effort. I have had only one con and only because it would get worn down faster than some other files. I definitely will buy it again because of how much I do my nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.