BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Never have to purchase another emery board. This is a must have. When you file with it it's much less grainy than an eye board and doesn't leave behind so much nail residue. You can wash it or just wipe it clean.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I'm old school when it comes to filing my nails. I like the simplicity of using the metal file because I don't have to replace constantly and I use to file a mishap here and there or if too long and uneven. So this is a simple grab and fix.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Love these. The file Works great, you just rise it with soap and water to clean it and it lasts forever. I have purchased several for at home, my bag, car and as gifts for friends.
Dusteen S.
Jonesboro , AR
I enjoy this because it’s small enough to fit in my purse and works good on my nails. I even enjoy the end so I can get the hard to reach stuff from under my nails with it as well
Miranda T.
These things are bomb! But do be careful as they are very fragile! These are great for if you do your nails a lot but if not there are cheaper less fragile options! But definitely recommend to beauty gurus!
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I like these because they last long. I can even use them on my toe nails which are usually thicker. This is able to give me a nice shape without much stroke. I also like to use the tip to dig out any dirt.
jennifer c.
Davie, FL
This product is great for a light filling. I would not suggest it to anyone who is going into major filing work. The price is not too bad. I prefer heavier gritted filers. I dont think i would buy it again
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I prefer this nail file then the other files that are a card board like texture, these ones last so much longer and do not break easily, and can get so much more use out of them!
Gabriella Marie P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I need to always have my nails perfect and having them shaped is a part of it. I always file my nails and this is my go to. I keep it in my purse and take it with me everywhere
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
This product is my moms go to, she’s a nail technician and she loves OPI and all of their products but she uses this all the time to shape and file her nails, keeps about 2/3 in her person at all times
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.