BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Briana T.
My favorite file I love this crystal file because you don’t have to worry about being to rough in case it breaks or after you’re done you can clean it and use again. It’s a really great product I recommend you guys try it.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I buy these in bulk anytime they are on sale. I leave them all over the house and have a couple in my purse. I LOVE these files. They take zero effort, and work like a dream. If you've never tried the crystal fine you don't know what you're missing!
mayra b.
Nothing better than a glass nail file, they last longer and they are easier to clean, I got mine on Amazon and it was totally perfect, just don’t drop it , but worth every penny.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
PERFECT nail file! It doesn't bend or break after a while of using it and it never wears down. I don't use it as much as I would like cause my nails are super thin. But when I do it's my go to!
Bethany H.
Huntersville
Never have to purchase another emery board. This is a must have. When you file with it it's much less grainy than an eye board and doesn't leave behind so much nail residue. You can wash it or just wipe it clean.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I'm old school when it comes to filing my nails. I like the simplicity of using the metal file because I don't have to replace constantly and I use to file a mishap here and there or if too long and uneven. So this is a simple grab and fix.
Savana E.
Mountain City
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used many other nail files which all break and fall apart. This one doesn’t do that which is amazing to me. I’ve used this more than once and it’s still doing great. I’ve recommended them to my friends and family and they also love it
jennifer c.
Davie, FL
This product is great for a light filling. I would not suggest it to anyone who is going into major filing work. The price is not too bad. I prefer heavier gritted filers. I dont think i would buy it again
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I prefer this nail file then the other files that are a card board like texture, these ones last so much longer and do not break easily, and can get so much more use out of them!
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
My great grandmother use to use a crystal file and so one day I found myself using one! I would recommend this product but then again I wouldn't buy another!! The reason I say that is becuase I cant' stand the sound of nails on a chalk board! Using this product gives me that feeling of hearing that! But it does get the job done!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?