BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
This file is great for a quick fix or for a broken nail. I like to keep one in my purse and backpack at college. Its nice because it is crystal and if it gets wet it wont get ruined. It is steardy and lasts a long time. The only down side is that it can leave your nail a little rough but I would definately buy again.
Katie W.
Eustis, FL
OPI is a very reputable brand so when it comes to any of their products I don't question whether it will work. The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best nail file I have ever used, most nail files dull but this one does not. The price is just right, I recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing nail file.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
Nail files are mostly needed for nail salons because you see when you get to your house from wherever you get tired and sleep eat shower and sleep or other but not do anything in particular with your nails except if the next day your going to somewhere elegant
Paulene R.
Raymore
This is another item I use consistently when doing my nails. I prefer to do my pedicures at home as I feel this is safest and the most hygienic for me. Useing the OPI diamond file makes me feel like I'm performing a high end pedicure. The results are fantastically smooth and the file stays "sharp."
Megan D.
Nashville
this glass nail file has saved my nails! I bought it out of curiosity since one of my customers purchased a hundred dollars worth of them to give out as gifts. I thought it was a bit pricey at first but after searching online all about glass nail files I learned a few things that helped me make a reasonable purchase and to avoid all the phony files out there that are floating around and wearing away that still cost a ton and put shame on a good product.

Heres what I learned from a bit of research:

glass/crystal files are different terms for the same item
your file will never wear away only if the grit is acid etched and it is truly one piece of glass
most glass files grit is sprayed on and will easily wear away
all of the ones that are made in the Czech republic are a sure shot because of the standards there and the small family companies that make them
they seal the free edge of your nail so it soaks up much less water and overtime the layers of your nail hold together much better which stops all peeling and chipping of the nails completely
files much faster and more effectively no need for traumatizing clippers
may even be used on pets!

I have previously tried glass/crystal files from: nail tek, Avon, Amazon, Kbshimmer and they were either too squeaky, rough, or thick so I couldn't file the sides of my nails or the grit wore away! Soooo glad I gave opi's a try and will never need a new one unless it breaks! I've dropped it and everything so far it hasn't broken and it's put away when not in use so it will really last me. Nothing will ever touch my nails again as they are so much longer and stronger I have to cut them before I hurt myself!
Molly S.
I prefer to use glass files because they are way safer and work muvh better.With this one i could create right oval shape and it took me few minutes.I recommend it
Gabriella V.
I believe that this glass file works better than any other file out there. It files so much faster than a regular file and doesn’t leave your nails with those annoying small chips.
☾Riley☾  .
This file an amazing glass crystal file. It is amazing your filing your nails and if you are annoyed by the very odd feeling of a board file and this is the right file for you. It creates amazing straight lines and I am not a first-time user of this product. I definitely recommend this to whoever wants Crystal smooth nails
Krystal C.
Love my crystal nail file. It works amazing and lasts forever pretty much. It's sturdy and it doesn't get dirty easily. Like with a typical nail file you get that white residue and no matter how much you tap it on your jeans it doesn't come off. This doesn't do that.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These files are so great! They are such good quality and last a long time compared to the frail cardboard files. These are nice and durable and do the job. They are definitely worth it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.