BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Faith R.
This is very good! It files nails down quicker and cleaner than a regular file. The only downside is the price. If I am able to splurge, then I'll buy it. The price is understandable due to the excellent quality though. Love it!
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this one it gives me a perfect shape for an hour and I can do it myself without anything hurting my nail I love it because it's so sharp even though I've used it for a long time it's a perfect product to shape your nails
Sam W.
Works pretty well for what it is. It can be quite rough on your nails if you aren't careful, so definitely make sure you don't just go crazy on your nails, buffing away. It's a heavy duty nail file that does its job very well. It works very quickly too, doesn't take forever to remove unwanted areas on your nails.
Haley S.
Purvis, MS

Crystal / Glass files have really grown on me. I like the fact that I can clean it, and it just lasts SO long! I do treat them delicately for fear they will snap, but I haven't had one do it yet!
Krystal H.
Roseville, CA
This is my absolute favorite nail file! It files your nails without leaving them jagged or scratchy. It works perfectly on natural nails. The only downside is that they have a tendency to break but it doesn't stop me from buying them. It is the only file I use anymore.
Jenna P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this nail file because it leaves your nails feeling smooth and looking classy. There's no need to worry if you are going to mess up the shape of your nails with the OPI Crystal Nail File. It's a better choice for women than for men, because it is slightly fragile and is better for thinner, smaller nails.
Danielle H.
shelby
Either you are going to love it or hate it, there is no in between. It took a while to get used to it, be careful with the amount of pressure used to file or half your nail will be gone before you know it. Once I figured out what I was doing it became my go to file.
Brooke M.
Honolulu, HI
Gives such a better feeling and finish to nails instead of the traditional nail file. Easy to maneuver and easy on thin nail as well. have bought this multiple times because the regular file would catch and rip my nails :-( ! would buy over again and again!
Melissa C.
What a great nail file! I will never use another file again. My first impression was the it was too coarse for my thin brittle nails. But after a few uses I got used to the texture of the file it works so much better than metal files or those flimsy cardboard files you buy by the Dozen. Highly recommended.
Tia L.
Lexington, SC
I love these nail files because they don't wear out as quickly as paper nail files. Only downside is they can break very easily, and I would often break them if they were in my makeup bag. But they file nails beautifully
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.