BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
The OPI Crystal Nail File is amazing. It works really well so you don't need to spend much time filing. It also lasts a long time so you don't have to worry about replacing it every month.
sophia b.
West Linn, OR
Very nice file. gets teh job done. I've personally still preffered the cheap, cardboard ones because then i dont care if i lose them or if they break, with glass i worry about those things.
but the file itself is nice, seems to last longer than the cheaper ones. so you get your money's worth for sure.
Maggie L.
Shawnee, KS
this nail file works well and gets the job done, although it has a very fine grit and takes a while to shape thick nails like acrylic. It would probably work well with natural nails too. otherwise it is a very sturdy file which i like so that you can file for a long time without having it bend on you.
Lindsay G.
Kyle, TX
Best nail file to have, doesn't wear down easily. I find that my nails peel less when using this type of file over others. They do break easily if dropped on a tile or hard bathroom floor, not shatter, just into pieces. I end up stashing the smaller parts in my purse or car for on-the-go situations.
Tina Marie M.
Glass is best ! They last forever and you can wash them. They are a bit more expensive but well worth it. The file the best and unless u break it never have to replace. Highly recommend !
Eliza B.
Hayward, CA
Does it's job very well. Easy to clean. The pointed tip is good for cleaning the underside of nails. Lasts almost 3 times longer then then the temporary nail files. Relativley cheap, and be bought in packs of more than one. Can be fouund at most drug stores. Only problem is that its a little flimsy.
Cyndi G.
I love my crystal nail file for sealing the edges and smoothing after taking down length with a coarser file. You have to patient with this if you are trying to take down a lot of length, as it can be slow going. I will say the use of this has really helped with the peelies I get with other files.
Marissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it lasts for such a long time it more long-lasting and it files your nail way faster you just use it like a regular nail file I am a repeat user it is something that want to start buying product
member-af08523c7
Harrisburg, PA
I am not a huge fan of this product. I decided to use this product instead of my normal emory board nail files a few months ago.
The OPI Crystal Nail File did not feel good on my nails. It also caused my nails to split a little rather than file them. I do not think I would use this product again.
Jessah F.
OPI Crystal Nail File isn't one of the best nail files I've ever had... Although it does do a good job filing nails, my nails never failed to chip/break while filing them! I've never bought this nail file again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.