BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sam W.
Works pretty well for what it is. It can be quite rough on your nails if you aren't careful, so definitely make sure you don't just go crazy on your nails, buffing away. It's a heavy duty nail file that does its job very well. It works very quickly too, doesn't take forever to remove unwanted areas on your nails.
Haley S.
Purvis, MS

Crystal / Glass files have really grown on me. I like the fact that I can clean it, and it just lasts SO long! I do treat them delicately for fear they will snap, but I haven't had one do it yet!
Isabel O.
Gresham, OR
I have used this nail file so may times and it never seems to dull. This is always a key point I look at when investing in a nail file. This nail file always gets the job done right away and is super easy to use. I actually have 2 of these at home just in case i loose one i have another because they are so amazing
Jenna P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this nail file because it leaves your nails feeling smooth and looking classy. There's no need to worry if you are going to mess up the shape of your nails with the OPI Crystal Nail File. It's a better choice for women than for men, because it is slightly fragile and is better for thinner, smaller nails.
Katelynn L.
I have used this nail file in the past and it is not my favorite. There are definitely some better ones out there. I'm not saying that this nail file does not work, I just don't think it works as good as some others do.
Lexy L.
This product is very handy and I always carry it around in my #purse ! I bought this product at my local Sally Hansen ! It's such a convenient product to carry around because you never know when you might #breakanail (;
Audrey B.
San Diego, CA
This nail file works wonders on all kinds of nails. From fragile to thick acrylic, this nail file works and is just strong enough to get the job done without causing damage to my nails. I use it before, during and after putting my own acrylics on my nails. I've bought multiple and will continue to do so.
Melissa C.
What a great nail file! I will never use another file again. My first impression was the it was too coarse for my thin brittle nails. But after a few uses I got used to the texture of the file it works so much better than metal files or those flimsy cardboard files you buy by the Dozen. Highly recommended.
Brooke M.
Honolulu, HI
Gives such a better feeling and finish to nails instead of the traditional nail file. Easy to maneuver and easy on thin nail as well. have bought this multiple times because the regular file would catch and rip my nails :-( ! would buy over again and again!
Melissa T.
Pell City, AL
I received this as a gift. It's been a wonderful addition to my nail care "stash". Value of a new one is well worth the money. Seems to make my nails a bit more even without much effort. Pros of this product far exceed the cons, being there are none. Add this to your "stash", you will NOT be disappointed.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.