BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This crystal nail file is great! it was everything that I was looking for in a nail file. ALTHOUGH, if you are clumsy like I am, you will drop the nail file and drop it pretty much after you bought it. I wouldn't suggest this product because regular nail files honestly work just as good, they just die quicker. Your call!
Allie M.
Port Jervis, NY
I really did not like this nail file. I bought it thinking that it would be strong and not like the cheap sandpaper ones that bend and are no good after 2 uses but it turns out that it didn't do anything against my nails. It barely filed my nails at all. I would not buy these at all unless I wanted to get frustrated.
Amber H.
I ordered this by instruction of a uTube video on Jamberry application. I was having trouble getting the ends of the wrap to seal and not peel. Not sure if the file will help with that. Yet to be assessed. However I used the file after my first failed attempt at Jamberry application and my nails are growing and growing without peeling like they normally do. I can never grow long nails without having a protective coat of shellac. Regular polish doesn't do the trick because it just chips and then my nails peel. Since I've been using this file my nails have grown with no care except this file. I guess this just speaks for glass files in general. I never knew they existed.

As for this product in particular, it came quickly. The quality of the file seems good. The case is cheap looking, not really classy but it does the job. Not sure if I got the best deal for the price. I think there are other sets of three different grades for the same price. I'm happy with my purchase though.

Photo of 3 weeks of growth, no peeling after peeling off Jamberry and only care is filing with this file
Milena B.
I absolutely hate to file my nails mostly because of the sound but also because of the vibration feeling you get when your nail goes along and hits skin. This product does a good job and I would likely buy it again if my current one brakes. Also it's easily kept in a bag of you need to whip it out after breaking a nail.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I got this in a set I re ed as a gift on year. It's nice, but it's a nail file. For me it's not worth the money to purchase individually bc I loose these things left and right. I did like and and the size was convenient, but it's not something I would repurchase on my own
Sam W.
Works pretty well for what it is. It can be quite rough on your nails if you aren't careful, so definitely make sure you don't just go crazy on your nails, buffing away. It's a heavy duty nail file that does its job very well. It works very quickly too, doesn't take forever to remove unwanted areas on your nails.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this one it gives me a perfect shape for an hour and I can do it myself without anything hurting my nail I love it because it's so sharp even though I've used it for a long time it's a perfect product to shape your nails
Isabel O.
Gresham, OR
I have used this nail file so may times and it never seems to dull. This is always a key point I look at when investing in a nail file. This nail file always gets the job done right away and is super easy to use. I actually have 2 of these at home just in case i loose one i have another because they are so amazing
Faith R.
This is very good! It files nails down quicker and cleaner than a regular file. The only downside is the price. If I am able to splurge, then I'll buy it. The price is understandable due to the excellent quality though. Love it!
Haley S.
Purvis, MS

Crystal / Glass files have really grown on me. I like the fact that I can clean it, and it just lasts SO long! I do treat them delicately for fear they will snap, but I haven't had one do it yet!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.