BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Cheyenne S.
Elkton, MD
I do my own nails at home frequently, and using a nail file is a tool I always use. This specific product is easy to use and it's easy on the nails. I usually purchase at drug stores but it's a good product. Only downside is I feel like it does not last as long as it should, but would buy again.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
This product is long lasting and does the job. I keep one in my purse at all times. Far better than any other file I've used. Doesn't dull and doesn't bend as easy as cheap nail files do. Inexpensive for such a high quality product. Would buy again.
Jaime H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This nail file is great because it serves as a 2 in 1 as a nail file and a cleaner. This product is easily stored and can be easily carried around in a purse with little trouble. For its price I think this product is well worth the investment because it will last for a long time!
Danielle Y.
Bullard, TX
great stuff. doesn't wear down with a tough nail job. i always carry it with me and have it handy whenever i need it. professional grade product. i love o.p.i products
Martha c.
My nails are naturally strong so if I have a little chip on them I can feel it when I scratch my face, I've tried other nail filers but they all seem to leave my nails worse, so I gave this one a try and it made my nails so smooth!! I love it!!
Isabella A.
Hialeah, FL
This nail file is close to perfect. Files nails perfectly and seamlessly. I bought it at a local beauty supply store. It's very easy to use, and I keep it with me. I think it's a great price for the quality of the product and I would definitely recommend!
madison s.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
It works very well for problem nails/hang-nails.it's kinda easy to use. Most nail files iv'e used before are about eight inches, this one is about five or five and a half. it came in a plastic tube for protection i guess.I would without a doubt buy this again. it gives perfect control to how you wan t your nail to look along with the shape.
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
I'm not a big fan of crystal nail files anyhow (I prefer emery boards,) but this one is nice! The shape and size is perfect for the hand so there's no slipping and cutting into the side of the nails, and the quality of the file makes for a perfect shape.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
This works so quickly it takes me a couple minutes literally to be done. It is reasonably priced and has lasted for about 6 months and counting. To me there are no other brands. I use this product 3-5 times a week I keep it in my purse in case of an emergency.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I love to use this when my nails are long. It does not leave any jagged edges and is so easy to use. It does not take me forever and I can count on being able to give my nails the same shape using this nail file. I keep one in my purse as you never know what might happen during the day.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?