BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
If you haven't switched to a glass or crystal nail file yet, you should definitely pick one up! This was just the first one I happened upon. I can definitely tell the difference in how easy it is to shape my nails. This thing will probably last forever and is incredibly easy to clean!
Madeline B.
Buffalo, NY
Best nail file I've used! It's long lasting and durable. Perfect to throw in your purse. You don't have to worry about it bending or breaking. It's worth the investment.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
Crystal nail files are amazing! I had just recently heard that crystal nail files do not damage your nail or cause splitting when filed in different directions so I knew I had to try one. This OPI file is great, especially if you suffer from weak nails that are prone to peeling.
When I first bought it, it was good. Little by little it started loosing it's file. I don't know if I would buy it again but it's good to use for the first couple of times.
Emily H.
Great file. I typically have acrylic nails and this file is tough enough to even reshape the hard acrylic when they need to be. It is still light enough to use on natural nails as well. The thin design can be a bit tough to grip, but overall it lasts much longer than the standard cardboard kind. Definitely would recommend!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the best filer I have ever used. I don't recall where I bought it from but I wish I had another just incase it got lost. It makes my nails so smooth and it lasts for weeks. In like other nail files that make my nails bumpy and snag. Great product
Gina D.
Cypress, TX
I will never use any other file. Ive used this brand of file for years. Although I have broken a few of them by accidentally dropping them, I will always repurchase. I love how they seal the free edge of my nails and it has changed my nail game. I've noticed lots less peeling and less snaggles at the egdes of my nails
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
I love most crystal nail files in general, they are so much better and easier to use than the normal sand paper ones. I got this particular one from Sally's, and it is amazing. I've been able to reuse over and over for such a long time, and would definitely repurchase.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
It was to rough for me didn't do such a great job. It was probably because I'm used to the simple $1 nail files this was to complicated for my use I think people thats more into nails would know how to use it better i wouldn't buy it again until i get enough practice.
Fantasia S.
The filer lasts for so long and never gets dull. It works quick on the nails and is very affordable. I have a ton and would definitely get more! I recommend them to everyone and they even have a point at the end to get that stubborn dirt from under the nails too.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?