BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Casie C.
New Hope, AL
I'm not a big fan of crystal nail files anyhow (I prefer emery boards,) but this one is nice! The shape and size is perfect for the hand so there's no slipping and cutting into the side of the nails, and the quality of the file makes for a perfect shape.
madison s.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
It works very well for problem nails/hang-nails.it's kinda easy to use. Most nail files iv'e used before are about eight inches, this one is about five or five and a half. it came in a plastic tube for protection i guess.I would without a doubt buy this again. it gives perfect control to how you wan t your nail to look along with the shape.
Martha c.
My nails are naturally strong so if I have a little chip on them I can feel it when I scratch my face, I've tried other nail filers but they all seem to leave my nails worse, so I gave this one a try and it made my nails so smooth!! I love it!!
Shelbie R.
Spring Lake, MI
I prefer nail file that are like this because they stay nicer longer. I've had this nail file for several months now and it hopes my nails the same as it did when I used it on day one. Definately recommend this nail file if you're a frequent at home nail pedicure and manicure person.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I seriously LOVE this file. I hate having to buy new ones all the time and this one lasts forever! I usually do my nails every 3 weeks and this thing is magic I swear. The only con it is that I've stabbed myself with it a few times when filing erratically. Would definitely recommend.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I love to use this when my nails are long. It does not leave any jagged edges and is so easy to use. It does not take me forever and I can count on being able to give my nails the same shape using this nail file. I keep one in my purse as you never know what might happen during the day.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
This is a really pretty nail file and it does its job. The ones at the nail salon are pretty much similar to this one. I keep this in my bag when I need a quick fix at school or work. It's nice to use on my little sisters and brothers since the nail clippers scare them. Would recommend
Sha T.
This is a pretty good nail file; however, it does have some negatives as well. When you first purchase this file, it works great. However, I find that the "paperesque" type nail file last longer. For the price I paid for it. I was a bit disappointed. But maybe that's just me. I love O.P.I. They have my favorite nail polishes and polish remover. I'm just not a huge fan of this particular file.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
OPI is my favorite nail polish brand i have a lot of nail polishes from OPI so i bought this OPI nail file from the same brand i took a crystal one i looks so good and the nail particles don't look odd in it. It's so thin and the pointy ends are so useful for me and i have loved using it.
V V.
Orlando Florida
I love this file! I swear it doesn't rip the nail like traditional files do and therefore you will not get hang nails and it keeps the nails from splitting. Especially if you've just had acrylic or gel removed and your nails are a bit fragile.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.