BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maysee R.
this is your basic nail file i think this is very affordable and it is sturdy and the file part doesnt come off like some files do so i yhink this is a very good product to buy as a simplr file the price is right you are getting a good product and i would buy this again
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love these files. It's easy to clean and lasts longer than the throw aways. I've had mine for a while. I love doing my nails along with my husband's and kids nails. This is the relaxing moment with me and my daughter.
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
I love this nail file! It is not dull at all and gives you a perfect shape. It is very easy to hold and use. I have no cons for this product. The value is amazing and it is not pricey. I recommend this to everyone!
Lori H.
Richmond
I only gave this product 3 stars because I recently just starting using it. So far I love it! Of course I still use the emery board when I'm trying to hurry but love this product so far I just don't have enough experience with it yet to give 5 stars
Jennifer K.
Best nail file I've ever used. I (use to) have thin brittle nails, and I started using OPI products to remedy that. A crystal nail file was recommended to me and I am so glad I purchased it. I've had it for over a year and it hasn't dulled yet!
Noemi M.
Haines City, FL
This nail filer is great on the edges of your nails ! It's handy in those small spaces that a normal nail file wouldn't be able to reach or smooth to your expectations. Yes I would buy it again in a heart beat!
Katie W.
Memphis, TN
This nail file is great! I got the perfect shape for my nails very easily. I broke my last nail file and bought this last minute for a pretty cheap price! I love it. I would buy it again any time! I enjoy the shape of the file compared to others.
Teresa D.
Ridgely
I was able to my natural nails of acrylic over lays. I was also able to use the file for at home applications of filing down the acrylic instead of using a rotary motorized file I believe this is a great product for natural or artificial nails
Victoria S.
Keuka Park, NY
Love this product, being obsessed with shaping my nails this is a perfect product to try and a reasonable price. I love how it is small and store in a purse and works well with delicate nails. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
This is the best thing since sliced bread. Not only does it look pretty and sleek but the file last way longer than any of the other brands. Totally worth the investment. I use to work at beauty express and we could never keep these in stock.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.