BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sara S.
This nail file has lasted so long and still is effective. I appreciate the durability. The only problem is that the OPI name wore off from use. It doesn't affect it as a product those. I appreciate how one side is not more worn than the other side. It wears pretty evenly. I would highly suggest this nail file if you like to keep them for long periods of time.
rebecca r.
Saugerties, NY
I don't really care for the OPI nail files to much I have yet to find one that I like my friends recommend me one I try them don't like them they recommend me more and it goes on and on. I definitely like the kiss make files alot better. Will not buy agian.
Regina D.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The OPI Crystal Nail File gets the job done. I also love that it has the pointed end on the other end of it so if you have something under your nails it is very easy to get out. I do not like how hard it is. Unlike regular nail files its like a metal material.
Dania S.
Hammond, IN
Obsessed with nail files like this one. I feel like these sort of nail files last a lot longer than most nail files. This one definitely gets the job done better than most! I would definitely buy another if I were to misplace this one. This thing is my baby!
Quimby T.
This product is very sturdy and well made, my only complaint is how quickly it needs to be cleaned if you have longer nails. It works well but gets a lot of buildup in it that I can't get all out. For a less expensive crystal file though, it does the job
Heather L.
Greenville, SC
Love love love this file. I have brittle nails and this seems to help. I bought this file at Sally's beauty supply. I think this is better than any file I have come across. I try not to file often, because mine are so brittle but when I do I use this tool.
Jamie A.
This nail file is wonderful. I love how it is different from most plastic ones that you use. This unique nail file can be found at Target or most drug stores. It is a great value for the price that you pay for it and I would definitely recommend this.
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
I strongly dislike this product. Every time I use it on my nails it leaves them scratchy I have used it a few times and every single time I get the same results. IT makes my nails look unhealthy, torn and ripped up.
Jennifer O.
I love that this file lasts forever! I have owned mine for almost a year now and it still looks as if it is new! Great buy for any woman or girl! East to store in your pocketbook for on the go filing! What can I say it is great for the price and quality!
Contessa D.
Toledo, OH
The OPI crystal nail file is one of the best tools to keep handy if you enjoy doing your nails at home! With this file being such polished and smooth crystal it allows the nail to be more buffed and less coarse and jagged like traditional files. The OPI crystal nail file is a great revolutionary file that will leave nails smooth and more healthy!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.