BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Caitlyn L.
Elyria, OH
This file has outlasted any others that I have used! Definitely sturdy and does an excellent job. I don't find myself repeatedly filing the same nail back and forth to get my shape right with this one. I will purchase again, as soon I use up the one I have!
Elora R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I mean it works like any nail file. It gets the job done. It doesn't wear down fast. It isn't too sturdy but it works and it's cheap. Im all about cheap when it comes to stuff that will wear down! Overall a good product but just like any other nail file to me.
Sara S.
This nail file has lasted so long and still is effective. I appreciate the durability. The only problem is that the OPI name wore off from use. It doesn't affect it as a product those. I appreciate how one side is not more worn than the other side. It wears pretty evenly. I would highly suggest this nail file if you like to keep them for long periods of time.
Quimby T.
This product is very sturdy and well made, my only complaint is how quickly it needs to be cleaned if you have longer nails. It works well but gets a lot of buildup in it that I can't get all out. For a less expensive crystal file though, it does the job
Jamie A.
This nail file is wonderful. I love how it is different from most plastic ones that you use. This unique nail file can be found at Target or most drug stores. It is a great value for the price that you pay for it and I would definitely recommend this.
Heather L.
Greenville , SC
Love love love this file. I have brittle nails and this seems to help. I bought this file at Sally's beauty supply. I think this is better than any file I have come across. I try not to file often, because mine are so brittle but when I do I use this tool.
Jennifer O.
I love that this file lasts forever! I have owned mine for almost a year now and it still looks as if it is new! Great buy for any woman or girl! East to store in your pocketbook for on the go filing! What can I say it is great for the price and quality!
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
Due to the material of this product, I feel like it lasts FOREVER and doesn't wear down. The pointy tip helps with cuticles and things under the nails, and its goo for buffing and manual grinding. I believe that I have had the same exact nail file for year. You cant beat the price and quality of this product!
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
I strongly dislike this product. Every time I use it on my nails it leaves them scratchy I have used it a few times and every single time I get the same results. IT makes my nails look unhealthy, torn and ripped up.
Maysee R.
this is your basic nail file i think this is very affordable and it is sturdy and the file part doesnt come off like some files do so i yhink this is a very good product to buy as a simplr file the price is right you are getting a good product and i would buy this again
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.