BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Jennifer S.
This glass nail file is great! I've been using it all year long and it still works really well. It doesn't feel harsh or rough, but it gently files down my nails & leaves them smooth. I like to keep it protected in the container to make sure it doesn't break.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this nail file, I keep it around it has lasted quite a while and I love that you have the ability to clean under your nails because the dirt that accumulates under my nails totally grosses me out. It is not like I would seriously go around recommending nail files, but this one is a dependable one but no t my favorite nail file.
Callie N.
I have purchased like 3 of these nail files! This was they key to getting my nails strong and healthy. Use this once and you'll see a big improvement in the way your nails look after filing. They look strong and healthy rather than raggedy and thin. Keep this in the container they sell it as it can prevent it from breaking.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
As a nail polish lover I do my nails very often as well as I file them. I've noticed that the metal kind of nail files work best I love this OPI nail file however it does rust over time I had to repurchase my second one and it is not that cheap so I'm considering getting a lower cost crystal nail file to save money.
Morgan M.
Hilliard, OH
My nails grow so quickly but I like to keep them at a decent length and shape at all times. OPI carries some of my favorite files because it's the only brand that doesn't wear down as quickly as others. Since I use my files so frequently, I need a file that will last through as many uses as my OPI nail file does!
Deyanira R.
Great nail file for natural nails. I choose these over the cheaper paper based files you find at beauty supply stores. They not only look great, but the grain on the file itself stays sharp and effective after repeated use. All you need to do is rinse it under warm water and you're good to go for your next mani!
Katie Y.
Knightstown, IN
I don't do my nails much but when I need a file I know I can count on OPI. They are durable and get the job done without being overly "gritty" . i can't complain about the price either
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is a big "eh" for me. Its a little expensive for a nail file and works just the same as grocery store brands. Sure, this lasts a long time but the crystal makes me feel like its fragile and might break if I use it the way I would a disposable file. I suggest buying a multi-pack from your local market.
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
I didn't think I would like using a crystal nail file, but It's great! It was a little weird to get used to, but the edges of my nails are so smooth. I used to use disposable emory boards and my nails were always so jagged. Great product! I've already recommended these to some friends and they've converted too!
Carvyann R.
Hampton, VA
This gets the job done in no time. It's very easy to use and is gentle on the nails. Gives me a smooth edge and allows me to shape my nails the way I want whether, rounded or squared.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?