BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Melissa W.
East Elmhurst, NY
it is gentle on your nails, if you're careful with it you'll have it to use for years. you dont have to put much pressure when you use it at all especially if its in a hard to file area and you dont want to mess up other parts
Marina H.
Atlanta
Honestly I love this product it never goes away or looses its scrubb it gets the job done and never having to buy a new one ofcorse when I loose them but they are good and worth the money you spend on it I really am bad with the reviews and don't know what to say sorry
Ashtyn W.
I do not like using this file on my toe nails. The grip on it is small so I feel i don't get a good hold on it. When I use the pointed end it tends to hurt even when I don't push hard under my nails to get any dirt out from underneath them.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
I only have one month using it and I have noticed that this nail file won't promote chipping and peeling like other files do, so thats a plus! I think I have to use it for a longer period to see how good it is, It does what it has to do and protects my nails, so good.
Kaylee M.
Muncie, IN
love his OPI Crystal Nail File. I love the crystal because it really lasts. it doesn't dull out, bend or break. I am a first time user to this product and im actually quite amazed at the results I got. Its much easier using the crystal compared to a normal nail file.
Bryn Y.
Ada, MI
It's a super great product that gets the job done. Its easy to take with you on the go, it fits in clutches, cross bodies,and bigger bags. I purchased it online. Its slightly better than alternatives, and it is super affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA
I absolutely love this nail file. This is the best file I have ever owned, and it's still going strong after two years. The only complaint I have is that I haven't been able to find it in stores since I got mine because I love having multiple nail files at once.
Christina R.
These are my mom's favorite nail files! It's a good, solid, go-to. They hold up pretty well and don't get as messed up as other cardboard nail files. They're a bit more expensive than disposable nail files but about average for other crystal nail files. These are great, just depends on what kind of files you prefer.
Hannah K.
Brenton, WV
It is a nail file, what more is there to explain. It is durable and great to clean out from under the nail. It is easy to use. I use it frequently to file and shape my nails. it does seem to leave a cleaner finish to the nails that other brands of emery boards.
Dewey K.
I love this nail file because it's pretty to look at and it's gentle on your natural nail. This is a crystal file, which is meant for natural nails, so it is not coarse at all! It's the perfect grit to shape your nail, not to saw it down. I have this in my purse and my nightstand just for a quick reshaping of my nail if it ever chip and if I notice any unevenness.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.