BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It was pretty good in filing my nails. Didn't have to make so much effort . Unfortunately mine was not that strong and broke in half after dropping it but otherwise pretty good
Olivia B.
This is a great nail file! Be very careful though not to rub too hard as this one is tougher than most!! The pointed end is perfect to get stuff out from under your nail.
Tori S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail file! It looks so chic and does a great job. I love to use it after I remove acrylic nails or a gel manicure. It makes my nails look great again and doesn't feel too rough.
Toree C.
I like this nail file. It is easy to file my nails this way. It also has a pointy end so I can clean under my nails. It also wasn't expensive. It came from my local Walmart and I will buy it again. It was a great product
Crystal R.
Odessa , TX
I got this as a gift and lost it one time and had to go back and get another one because I could not go back to the other nail files this nail file was so awesome and amazing
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I got this not too long ago and it works very well. Its my first purchase rather than the cheaper ones. It makes me cringes when i use the other types but the crystal nail file is different and i can use it no problem
Nayarith Q.
I was really disappointed. I used the shards of it, and it did file broke but honestly I would NOT recommend this crystal file just because it is just so darn fragile.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I don't know how I could have lived without this product for so long. It is a must have. I hate normal nail files and before I didn't file my nails but after I got the nail crystal file from OPI I always file my nails. It lasts so long and it's more sturdy than a normal nail file. It's a must have if you love your nails. I might even consider getting another one so I can put it in my purse or something.
Brittney B.
Kew Gardens, NY
My favorite file to use.. i have very strong/hard nails and other files don't work very well and/or they become worn out quickly. I love the crystal file because it never dulls and it leaves less breakage /splits.
Keisha G.
Fallsburg, NY
I love using the OPI Crystal Nail File. It doesn't make your nails rough once you file them and it's a great investment since it does last you a long time. I would definitely buy again really soon. It's amazing.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?