BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Clarice F.
I love how it's so simple yet doesn't look cheap at all. It's not metal, so it doesn't accumulate rust like the other nail files I have purchased in the past. It's pretty easy to use and the quality isn't bad either. Depending on how long this would last me, I might buy it again
Paige L.
Woodville, OH
This nail file is small and simple to use. It is small enough to travel with. The price is not to bad. It works perfectly with leveling out and fixing any nail problems. Sometimes hard to hold, but perfect for that accidental break during work or in the middle of the day.
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
I hated filing my nails down because it always took forever, but with this file, I can file my nails with ease. This nail file is so effective that I don't use nail trimmers anymore, I simply file my nails down to length. I will only be using glass nail files from now on.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
It's a nail file, what more can I really say! OPI always gets the job done when it comes to the care of your nails, and this file shapes well without making your nails feel too rough on the edge. I use it when I break a nail or right before I'm about to put polish on them.
Laurie P.
I used to file my nails with emery boards, but noticed my nails would peel. I read that crystal nail files can actually improve the bond in your nails. Ops is the best crystal file I have tried because it does not lose its grit, but is extremely gentle on my nails. I have noticed less peeling since I've started using it.
Marina H.
Atlanta
Honestly I love this product it never goes away or looses its scrubb it gets the job done and never having to buy a new one ofcorse when I loose them but they are good and worth the money you spend on it I really am bad with the reviews and don't know what to say sorry
Ashtyn W.
I do not like using this file on my toe nails. The grip on it is small so I feel i don't get a good hold on it. When I use the pointed end it tends to hurt even when I don't push hard under my nails to get any dirt out from underneath them.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
I only have one month using it and I have noticed that this nail file won't promote chipping and peeling like other files do, so thats a plus! I think I have to use it for a longer period to see how good it is, It does what it has to do and protects my nails, so good.
Kaylee M.
Muncie, IN
love his OPI Crystal Nail File. I love the crystal because it really lasts. it doesn't dull out, bend or break. I am a first time user to this product and im actually quite amazed at the results I got. Its much easier using the crystal compared to a normal nail file.
Melissa W.
East Elmhurst, NY
it is gentle on your nails, if you're careful with it you'll have it to use for years. you dont have to put much pressure when you use it at all especially if its in a hard to file area and you dont want to mess up other parts
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.