BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelbie R.
Spring Lake, MI
I prefer nail file that are like this because they stay nicer longer. I've had this nail file for several months now and it hopes my nails the same as it did when I used it on day one. Definately recommend this nail file if you're a frequent at home nail pedicure and manicure person.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
OPI is my favorite nail polish brand i have a lot of nail polishes from OPI so i bought this OPI nail file from the same brand i took a crystal one i looks so good and the nail particles don't look odd in it. It's so thin and the pointy ends are so useful for me and i have loved using it.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
This is a really pretty nail file and it does its job. The ones at the nail salon are pretty much similar to this one. I keep this in my bag when I need a quick fix at school or work. It's nice to use on my little sisters and brothers since the nail clippers scare them. Would recommend
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
I love to use this when my nails are long. It does not leave any jagged edges and is so easy to use. It does not take me forever and I can count on being able to give my nails the same shape using this nail file. I keep one in my purse as you never know what might happen during the day.
Christen W.
Franklinville, NJ
I bought this after I got my nails done at the nail salon because they made y nails to long and it worked amazing. I had acrylic on my nails and I didn't think it would file it well but it did amazing and I went with my sister and she used it after her nails started getting longer.
Obriel F.
University City
The OPI nail filers are awesome with my nails, but they don't seem to last very long. I always have to buy them often because of this . They are a good price compared to other brands. I usually buy them from the local beauty supply stores. I would definitely buy this product again.
mua s.
Well to begin my review may I say this is my favorite type of nail filer ! I don't like the cheap ones even if it's name brand I feel this one gets to where to want to file it faster plus these don't bend because they are very sturdy !
Rachel M.
West Chester, PA
This nail file is mediocre at best. I can't say that it does anything specific that prevents you from getting the job done but it certainly can be a better quality file. I also prefer the emery boards that also have a buffer. I would most likely not recommend this to anyone.
Paige L.
Woodville, OH
This nail file is small and simple to use. It is small enough to travel with. The price is not to bad. It works perfectly with leveling out and fixing any nail problems. Sometimes hard to hold, but perfect for that accidental break during work or in the middle of the day.
Sierra L.
Jericho, VT
It's a nail file, what more can I really say! OPI always gets the job done when it comes to the care of your nails, and this file shapes well without making your nails feel too rough on the edge. I use it when I break a nail or right before I'm about to put polish on them.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.