BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
I reccomend this product. Since it is a metal nail file it never dies and this is a great quality to have in a nail file. It also shapes my nails to perfection every time I use it. Good for all nail types
Kelsey S.
I like the crystal nail file. Feels more sturdy in my hands. Files great without feeling like I'm working too hard. Looks great and not too bulky. Easy to use and I would recommend to anyone wanting a nail file
Sydney G.
I love this! I can say that I use this every other 2 days. I love the grit on the file and I especially love the pointed end, it reallly allows me to get into my cuticles or to clean my nails.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa, CA
The OPI Crystal nail file is one of the best nail files I have used for my natural nails. It's extremely gentle and works well to get the job done. The crystal nail files are washable and last a long time. These are hands down the best!
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love this nail file. It is definitely on the pricier side for a nail file, but it never dulls and has lasted years. I haven't needed to buy one since purchasing a few years back! Highly recommend.
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It was pretty good in filing my nails. Didn't have to make so much effort . Unfortunately mine was not that strong and broke in half after dropping it but otherwise pretty good
Olivia B.
This is a great nail file! Be very careful though not to rub too hard as this one is tougher than most!! The pointed end is perfect to get stuff out from under your nail.
Tori S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail file! It looks so chic and does a great job. I love to use it after I remove acrylic nails or a gel manicure. It makes my nails look great again and doesn't feel too rough.
Toree C.
I like this nail file. It is easy to file my nails this way. It also has a pointy end so I can clean under my nails. It also wasn't expensive. It came from my local Walmart and I will buy it again. It was a great product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?