BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
I seriously LOVE this file. I hate having to buy new ones all the time and this one lasts forever! I usually do my nails every 3 weeks and this thing is magic I swear. The only con it is that I've stabbed myself with it a few times when filing erratically. Would definitely recommend.
Sha T.
This is a pretty good nail file; however, it does have some negatives as well. When you first purchase this file, it works great. However, I find that the "paperesque" type nail file last longer. For the price I paid for it. I was a bit disappointed. But maybe that's just me. I love O.P.I. They have my favorite nail polishes and polish remover. I'm just not a huge fan of this particular file.
V V.
Orlando Florida
I love this file! I swear it doesn't rip the nail like traditional files do and therefore you will not get hang nails and it keeps the nails from splitting. Especially if you've just had acrylic or gel removed and your nails are a bit fragile.
Obriel F.
University City
The OPI nail filers are awesome with my nails, but they don't seem to last very long. I always have to buy them often because of this . They are a good price compared to other brands. I usually buy them from the local beauty supply stores. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christen W.
Franklinville, NJ
I bought this after I got my nails done at the nail salon because they made y nails to long and it worked amazing. I had acrylic on my nails and I didn't think it would file it well but it did amazing and I went with my sister and she used it after her nails started getting longer.
Rachel M.
West Chester, PA
This nail file is mediocre at best. I can't say that it does anything specific that prevents you from getting the job done but it certainly can be a better quality file. I also prefer the emery boards that also have a buffer. I would most likely not recommend this to anyone.
mua s.
Well to begin my review may I say this is my favorite type of nail filer ! I don't like the cheap ones even if it's name brand I feel this one gets to where to want to file it faster plus these don't bend because they are very sturdy !
Paige L.
Woodville, OH
This nail file is small and simple to use. It is small enough to travel with. The price is not to bad. It works perfectly with leveling out and fixing any nail problems. Sometimes hard to hold, but perfect for that accidental break during work or in the middle of the day.
Kirsten L.
Chatsworth, CA
I hated filing my nails down because it always took forever, but with this file, I can file my nails with ease. This nail file is so effective that I don't use nail trimmers anymore, I simply file my nails down to length. I will only be using glass nail files from now on.
Laurie P.
I used to file my nails with emery boards, but noticed my nails would peel. I read that crystal nail files can actually improve the bond in your nails. Ops is the best crystal file I have tried because it does not lose its grit, but is extremely gentle on my nails. I have noticed less peeling since I've started using it.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.