BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This nail file is superior to any other file. Compared to emery boards, the crystal file can be used over and over again, and doesn't give nails the ragged edges so often found with an emery board. The cost is comparable, and the quality makes the few extra cents worth it.
Dina K.
I was excited when I got this pretty, crystal nail file because it seemed like it would last me a long time.... I was wrong. It actually broke in half in my purse. I don't think it's a file you could travel with, I prefer metal ones. I'd recommend if you're careful, haha.
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
I really like this! Its great for getting unwanted gunk out from under your fingernails before you paint them or to get it out to keep your manicure fresh. It also of course works as a nail file very well, but the MVP of this is probably the pointy tip
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
This product is long lasting and does the job. I keep one in my purse at all times. Far better than any other file I've used. Doesn't dull and doesn't bend as easy as cheap nail files do. Inexpensive for such a high quality product. Would buy again.
Cheyenne S.
Elkton, MD
I do my own nails at home frequently, and using a nail file is a tool I always use. This specific product is easy to use and it's easy on the nails. I usually purchase at drug stores but it's a good product. Only downside is I feel like it does not last as long as it should, but would buy again.
Danielle Y.
Bullard, TX
great stuff. doesn't wear down with a tough nail job. i always carry it with me and have it handy whenever i need it. professional grade product. i love o.p.i products
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I'm not a big fan of crystal nail files anyhow (I prefer emery boards,) but this one is nice! The shape and size is perfect for the hand so there's no slipping and cutting into the side of the nails, and the quality of the file makes for a perfect shape.
Martha c.
My nails are naturally strong so if I have a little chip on them I can feel it when I scratch my face, I've tried other nail filers but they all seem to leave my nails worse, so I gave this one a try and it made my nails so smooth!! I love it!!
Isabella A.
Gainesville, FL
This nail file is close to perfect. Files nails perfectly and seamlessly. I bought it at a local beauty supply store. It's very easy to use, and I keep it with me. I think it's a great price for the quality of the product and I would definitely recommend!
madison s.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
It works very well for problem nails/hang-nails.it's kinda easy to use. Most nail files iv'e used before are about eight inches, this one is about five or five and a half. it came in a plastic tube for protection i guess.I would without a doubt buy this again. it gives perfect control to how you wan t your nail to look along with the shape.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.