BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
I love most crystal nail files in general, they are so much better and easier to use than the normal sand paper ones. I got this particular one from Sally's, and it is amazing. I've been able to reuse over and over for such a long time, and would definitely repurchase.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
It was to rough for me didn't do such a great job. It was probably because I'm used to the simple $1 nail files this was to complicated for my use I think people thats more into nails would know how to use it better i wouldn't buy it again until i get enough practice.
Fantasia S.
The filer lasts for so long and never gets dull. It works quick on the nails and is very affordable. I have a ton and would definitely get more! I recommend them to everyone and they even have a point at the end to get that stubborn dirt from under the nails too.
Dina K.
I was excited when I got this pretty, crystal nail file because it seemed like it would last me a long time.... I was wrong. It actually broke in half in my purse. I don't think it's a file you could travel with, I prefer metal ones. I'd recommend if you're careful, haha.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This nail file is superior to any other file. Compared to emery boards, the crystal file can be used over and over again, and doesn't give nails the ragged edges so often found with an emery board. The cost is comparable, and the quality makes the few extra cents worth it.
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
I really like this! Its great for getting unwanted gunk out from under your fingernails before you paint them or to get it out to keep your manicure fresh. It also of course works as a nail file very well, but the MVP of this is probably the pointy tip
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
This product is long lasting and does the job. I keep one in my purse at all times. Far better than any other file I've used. Doesn't dull and doesn't bend as easy as cheap nail files do. Inexpensive for such a high quality product. Would buy again.
Cheyenne S.
Elkton, MD
I do my own nails at home frequently, and using a nail file is a tool I always use. This specific product is easy to use and it's easy on the nails. I usually purchase at drug stores but it's a good product. Only downside is I feel like it does not last as long as it should, but would buy again.
Isabella A.
Gainesville, FL
This nail file is close to perfect. Files nails perfectly and seamlessly. I bought it at a local beauty supply store. It's very easy to use, and I keep it with me. I think it's a great price for the quality of the product and I would definitely recommend!
Jaime H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This nail file is great because it serves as a 2 in 1 as a nail file and a cleaner. This product is easily stored and can be easily carried around in a purse with little trouble. For its price I think this product is well worth the investment because it will last for a long time!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.