BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO
I love that this has a nail file as well as a part that I can clean under my nails with. With it being a two in one type nail file it allows me to avoid having to pack/use multiple tools when I'm wanting to do my nails. I would recommend this product.
Christine S.
Attleboro, MA
Nails file easily. Is good for adverage to thin nails or infrequent use. Not for thick nails. Bought online. Leaves nails looking clean and well manicured. Great to leave in the purse. First time I have tried an OPI file. Overall satisfied
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
I reccomend this product. Since it is a metal nail file it never dies and this is a great quality to have in a nail file. It also shapes my nails to perfection every time I use it. Good for all nail types
Kelsey S.
I like the crystal nail file. Feels more sturdy in my hands. Files great without feeling like I'm working too hard. Looks great and not too bulky. Easy to use and I would recommend to anyone wanting a nail file
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa, CA
The OPI Crystal nail file is one of the best nail files I have used for my natural nails. It's extremely gentle and works well to get the job done. The crystal nail files are washable and last a long time. These are hands down the best!
Sydney G.
I love this! I can say that I use this every other 2 days. I love the grit on the file and I especially love the pointed end, it reallly allows me to get into my cuticles or to clean my nails.
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love this nail file. It is definitely on the pricier side for a nail file, but it never dulls and has lasted years. I haven't needed to buy one since purchasing a few years back! Highly recommend.
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It was pretty good in filing my nails. Didn't have to make so much effort . Unfortunately mine was not that strong and broke in half after dropping it but otherwise pretty good
Olivia B.
This is a great nail file! Be very careful though not to rub too hard as this one is tougher than most!! The pointed end is perfect to get stuff out from under your nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.