BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is the best nail file I have used. I am able to trim down and shape nails without using a clipper which is key. Also, the dust at the end of the nail is not as bad while using this file.
Silvia C.
Only nail file you will ever need ! No need to buy a new every single time they wear out . Super easy to use and does an excellent job keep mails from splitting . Does not take much space . And easy to store ! Def recommend it OPI Crystal Nail File
Mallory S.
Not my favorite but it lives at the bottom of my purse for a rainy day. Sometimes the old faithful files are much better and in this case I think I’d rather have my old school Emory board.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Love this nail file ! Works amazing 💘 I never go anywhere without it ! My nails are long and always done and I never like to keep them uneven ! This is a great file ! Definitely recommend!
Ash-lee M.
Allentown, PA
I've always used opi products on my nails and their filer is no different.this inexpensive tool, files my nails so smooth. I recommend this product to anyone looking for the best filer.
Amelia W.
Columbia Heights
Crystal nail files are a lot smoother than other basic ones, especially emery boards. Leave a fine edge, but can tend to make nails brittle at end if used too much. Use trimmers first.
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
I like this nail file a lot. It has a point at the end so you can get the dirt out from under your nail. But also file it, the file is not very useful. But I really like the point at the end.
mayra b.
Nothing better than a glass nail file, they last longer and they are easier to clean, I got mine on Amazon and it was totally perfect, just don’t drop it , but worth every penny.
Shelby C.
PERFECT nail file! It doesn't bend or break after a while of using it and it never wears down. I don't use it as much as I would like cause my nails are super thin. But when I do it's my go to!
Bethany H.
Never have to purchase another emery board. This is a must have. When you file with it it's much less grainy than an eye board and doesn't leave behind so much nail residue. You can wash it or just wipe it clean.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.