BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Great nail file. Long lasting and just rough enough to get the job done. However it is not so rough that it leaves your nails ragged. Would recommend. 10/10. I will continue to purchase this awesome nail file.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this nail file. It’s always worked great and made my nails look well taken care of and groomed. This is one of the only ones I have found that aren’t too rough for my sensitive nails, so I’m a big fan!!
Virginia G.
Winter Garden, FL
Probably my favorite file. It doesn’t ruin my nails and it’s quick and easy to use. Also great price. Awesome file. Can’t really say much more than that. I’ve repurchased for a while. Would recommend for sure
Alba S.
Houston
I kinda like this and I kinda don’t. On one hand, they seem to last longer than the typical file but it doesn’t seem to do as good of a job. I do like the pointed end for cleaning underneath the nail or cleaning up edges even painting my nails.
Emma B.
I love the crystal nail file from OPI. I feel like it does a better job filing opposed to just the regular nail file. I purchased it from amazon and I have bought some for both my Mom and Mother in law.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
I LOVE this nail file! It does such an amazing job on my natural nails, while not dulling or breaking like the regular emery board files. And it doesn’t cost much more, while lasting a ton longer! 10/10
Melissa L.
Rochester , NY
I love this file. It has a nice feel. The grit in it doesn’t feel too harsh but it works amazing. It’s slim enough to use on edges and corners easily. It also comes to a point at the end which I like. I will purchase this product again
ashley m.
thorndale, TX
I like these kind of files better than the original kind. I feel it’s a sturdy file and gets the job done quick. It’s thin so it doesn’t take up much space. It’s a great product and doesn’t cost a lot.
Briana T.
My favorite file I love this crystal file because you don’t have to worry about being to rough in case it breaks or after you’re done you can clean it and use again. It’s a really great product I recommend you guys try it.
mayra b.
Nothing better than a glass nail file, they last longer and they are easier to clean, I got mine on Amazon and it was totally perfect, just don’t drop it , but worth every penny.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.