BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I have extremely thick nails like to the point where I have a hard time cutting them with even toe nail clippers. But this nail file works extremely well. I tend to file my nails down instead of cutting them because I like to keep my nails long and I have probably gone through three of these. Mainly because I lose everything! But this is a great nail file.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
I absolutely love this nail file. I've had for over a year and it still files my nails. It has saved me money by not having to buy regular nail files after one use. Keeps my nail looking great and helps me achieve the desired shape.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Love the OPI brand from previous nail salon experiences. This file has lasted me a very long time and works excellent. Files and smooths my nails without leaving any snags.OPI is a brand you can always trust. When it's time to replace I will replace it with the same file and never try anything else!
Amy M.
Long Is City, NY
Love this nail file. I find that it files my nails better than a regular emery board. It doesn't leave the nail scratchy like others do and lasts a lot longer than the emery boards. Bought it at a beauty supply store. I would re-purchase. But it looks like this one will last a long time.
karla z.
This is a great and easy product I use it helps my shape my nails to the right shape and it has not been wearing out like other nail files that I've used before.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
If you haven't switched to a glass or crystal nail file yet, you should definitely pick one up! This was just the first one I happened upon. I can definitely tell the difference in how easy it is to shape my nails. This thing will probably last forever and is incredibly easy to clean!
Madeline B.
Buffalo, NY
Best nail file I've used! It's long lasting and durable. Perfect to throw in your purse. You don't have to worry about it bending or breaking. It's worth the investment.
Samantha M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I bought this Crystal OPI nail file about 1.5 years ago and I do not go anywhere without it! it goes in my purse everywhere I go and my luggage if I am traveling! It is such good quality that I HATE using any other type of nail file. Other nail files sometimes leave grit from the file and this one always leaves my nails free from debris. I would recommend buying this nail file if you are looking for a long lasting amazing quality file! I bought mine on Amazon!
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
Crystal nail files are amazing! I had just recently heard that crystal nail files do not damage your nail or cause splitting when filed in different directions so I knew I had to try one. This OPI file is great, especially if you suffer from weak nails that are prone to peeling.
Emily H.
Great file. I typically have acrylic nails and this file is tough enough to even reshape the hard acrylic when they need to be. It is still light enough to use on natural nails as well. The thin design can be a bit tough to grip, but overall it lasts much longer than the standard cardboard kind. Definitely would recommend!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.