BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Sunshine W.
I know I know. Do you really NEED a crystal nail file. The answer is a resounding yes! Smooth shaping and precision control to get that perfect squoval or blunt square are what this baby produces and I can't imagine my at home mani routine without it. After near daily use for months, it still works just as well as day 1 so its definitely worth a few extra bucks.
Kaitlin C.
Rexburg, ID
I didn't think I would like using a crystal nail file, but It's great! It was a little weird to get used to, but the edges of my nails are so smooth. I used to use disposable emory boards and my nails were always so jagged. Great product! I've already recommended these to some friends and they've converted too!
Iyndsay I.
Really like this file, it gets every little snag your nail may have. Its not rough but its not for really FILING down your nails, its for quick snags. I have had mine for about 2 years now and it is still very effective nail file. I have bought my mother the same file and she cant believe how well it works.
Aubree W.
Garner, NC
The crystal nail file is a decent file to have. It's not too coarse, and it doesn't file your skin or make you bleed. This was my first time using it but it was worth it. I will use it again for sure. It got the job done but I would have liked to have had better grip on the actual file. It was kind of slippery to hold in my hand. But I would recommend it to other.
Carvyann R.
Hampton, VA
This gets the job done in no time. It's very easy to use and is gentle on the nails. Gives me a smooth edge and allows me to shape my nails the way I want whether, rounded or squared.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Me gusta esta muy buena opcion a la hora de hace pedi o mani luego de tener lo pies remojados lo que hago es por la orilla me limo lo que yo considere sus contra son que son muy finas y el material como no es muy bueno y pierde la lija rapido sus si son que las puedes llevar a cualquier lado y buen precio
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I just love the OPI Crystal Nail File, for one reason. The only reason, it gets the job done! I've had a lot of issues with thin brittle nails, and using other nail files sometimes would make my nails worse. This nail file is really grate for this, because it's not as harshly textured like most nail files.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
So nail files, not really the most amazing products, but this one is! It's solid "crystal" or glass if you will, and doesn't wear down like a standard nail file. So this may cost what about 8-10 nail files cost, but this is really all you need and is great to throw in your purse or car so you're never without one. I recommend.
Kari B.
Franklinville, NJ
OPI Crystal Nail File is a wonderful product product to use on nails! I was told about these nail files and heard those I know rave about them, so I tried one and became a lover of this nail file myself! My nails are shinier, healther, and look a hundred times better then they did before. I have always had healthy nails, though OPI Crystal nail files bring life back to the nail and I love the shine it leaves on my nails! Every time I use it my nails have a beautiful shine that I love!
Mei C.
New York
This will shatter if it falls from a decent height. The grit is really gentle on nails and will file itself will last a long time. It is kind of expensive but I would buy it again. It is very easy to use but can take a while to file down long nails since it is a very soft grit. You can easily clean it by washing it with water and soap and maybe spray with rubbing alcohol to get rid of anything that is remaining.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.