BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
This glass nail file is great! I've been using it all year long and it still works really well. It doesn't feel harsh or rough, but it gently files down my nails & leaves them smooth. I like to keep it protected in the container to make sure it doesn't break.
Callie N.
I have purchased like 3 of these nail files! This was they key to getting my nails strong and healthy. Use this once and you'll see a big improvement in the way your nails look after filing. They look strong and healthy rather than raggedy and thin. Keep this in the container they sell it as it can prevent it from breaking.
Lucy A.
Aberdeen, NC
It's good quality and works better than cheap nail files. Although one particular experience with this nail file was not so pleasant. It somehow cut my nail in half.
Deyanira R.
Great nail file for natural nails. I choose these over the cheaper paper based files you find at beauty supply stores. They not only look great, but the grain on the file itself stays sharp and effective after repeated use. All you need to do is rinse it under warm water and you're good to go for your next mani!
Katie Y.
Knightstown, IN
I don't do my nails much but when I need a file I know I can count on OPI. They are durable and get the job done without being overly "gritty" . i can't complain about the price either
Vasny M.
As a nail polish lover I do my nails very often as well as I file them. I've noticed that the metal kind of nail files work best I love this OPI nail file however it does rust over time I had to repurchase my second one and it is not that cheap so I'm considering getting a lower cost crystal nail file to save money.
Morgan M.
Hilliard, OH
My nails grow so quickly but I like to keep them at a decent length and shape at all times. OPI carries some of my favorite files because it's the only brand that doesn't wear down as quickly as others. Since I use my files so frequently, I need a file that will last through as many uses as my OPI nail file does!
avery n.
This product is a big "eh" for me. Its a little expensive for a nail file and works just the same as grocery store brands. Sure, this lasts a long time but the crystal makes me feel like its fragile and might break if I use it the way I would a disposable file. I suggest buying a multi-pack from your local market.
Sunshine W.
I know I know. Do you really NEED a crystal nail file. The answer is a resounding yes! Smooth shaping and precision control to get that perfect squoval or blunt square are what this baby produces and I can't imagine my at home mani routine without it. After near daily use for months, it still works just as well as day 1 so its definitely worth a few extra bucks.
Aubree W.
Garner, NC
The crystal nail file is a decent file to have. It's not too coarse, and it doesn't file your skin or make you bleed. This was my first time using it but it was worth it. I will use it again for sure. It got the job done but I would have liked to have had better grip on the actual file. It was kind of slippery to hold in my hand. But I would recommend it to other.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.