BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Mely T.
west palm beach
It takes down length efficiently without damaging your nails, it's long-lasting, all that. The tip is also good for cleaning out dirt from under the nails. It does make my nails alot stronger. Its also pretty durable
Grace B.
clarkston
I like this now fired a lot! It’s superthin and super light so I can just grab it and go plus it’s super small. It definitely gets the job done especially when I have a broken now or even just when my nails just get really long.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love that you can use this file for so long. I've had mine for five years and it still files with perfection. Super great value and very affordable. I'm a repeat user and I will buy this file again and again.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this style of nail file because it looks so classy and is super cute with all my beauty products. It also works really well and files my nails quickly. I use it to shape my nails as well
Alica S.
I enjoy using this product. It keeps its grit and does not break as easily as most of the wooden files do. The point is very useful for pushing cuticles back and cleaning under nails. I'd definitely use this product again.
Victoria R.
I have been searching for a good crystal nail filer for a minute. When i came across the OPI filer, i was so excited. It is inexpensive and very helperful in making your nails look fabulous.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
These things are great! Easy to carry in your purse in case of a nail emergency! This is great for a quick fix if you have a hang nail or if your nails get too long or flimsy and you don't even realize it!
Dixy A.
Sarasota, FL
love this nail file, it is durable and the shape of it lets you get in those hard edges. it is easy to use and thin enough to have the perfect outcome. i am a repeat user of this product it is a great value, and i would totally repurchase this nail file again!
Brigette E.
La Puente, CA
The crystals on this are so fine and gives me a spectacular file without much pressure. I love the pointy end to help me clean the insides of my nails when they are dirty and need cleaning.
Adrienne D.
Valrico, FL
I wanted to love this but it honestly didn't do anything different than a regular nail file. It didn't make the annoying noise but nothing was different for my nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?