BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea P.
I love this file cause it doesn't damage my nail or leave sharp edges when I'm filing.Also it doesn't go dull which saves me alot instead of buying more nail files
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I don't know how I could have lived without this product for so long. It is a must have. I hate normal nail files and before I didn't file my nails but after I got the nail crystal file from OPI I always file my nails. It lasts so long and it's more sturdy than a normal nail file. It's a must have if you love your nails. I might even consider getting another one so I can put it in my purse or something.
Keisha G.
Fallsburg, NY
I love using the OPI Crystal Nail File. It doesn't make your nails rough once you file them and it's a great investment since it does last you a long time. I would definitely buy again really soon. It's amazing.
Nayarith Q.
I was really disappointed. I used the shards of it, and it did file broke but honestly I would NOT recommend this crystal file just because it is just so darn fragile.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
I used this once it was a friend of mine. I don't like metal filers to begin with but since this was by o.p.I I figured it would be a good file. It was not, I know how to use a file so when I used it i cut my finger under the nail. Plus it didn't make my nails look good so to speak there was roughness on my nails and to me I just didn't enjoy it and another reason I don't like metal files.
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
This crystal nail file is stuck with me! It files off nails very quickly which makes it very easy if you are on the go. I have used other files but this one is quick and a little pricey compared to the regular files but it is definitely worth it. Most of my girlfriends use it and it works well for us. The only thing is that it leaves your edges a bit rough and so a buffer is necessary.
Lauren C.
The OPI Crystal Nail File is the perfect tool to get your nails in shape. It is a lot sturdier than most flimsy filers. The sharp end also allows you to clean under your nails and around your nail beds.
Janiela S.
Groton, CT
This is just so practical you can take it anywhere and you dont have to worry about things inside your purse getting dirty or scratched. Idk how but it jusg doesnt!
Iveth G.
Muskogee , OK
Gives me a good surface to file my nails to the desired shape that I want them, does leave residue if the nails but that's fine by me. In pricing I feel that it's good and I would buy again for sure
Jennifer S.
This glass nail file is great! I've been using it all year long and it still works really well. It doesn't feel harsh or rough, but it gently files down my nails & leaves them smooth. I like to keep it protected in the container to make sure it doesn't break.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.