BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
I only file my nails once in a blue moon but this is definitely a good brand to use. I would recommend it for someone who uses it everyday or once a week like me
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
I reccomend this product. Since it is a metal nail file it never dies and this is a great quality to have in a nail file. It also shapes my nails to perfection every time I use it. Good for all nail types
Christine S.
Attleboro, MA
Nails file easily. Is good for adverage to thin nails or infrequent use. Not for thick nails. Bought online. Leaves nails looking clean and well manicured. Great to leave in the purse. First time I have tried an OPI file. Overall satisfied
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa , CA
The OPI Crystal nail file is one of the best nail files I have used for my natural nails. It's extremely gentle and works well to get the job done. The crystal nail files are washable and last a long time. These are hands down the best!
Sydney G.
I love this! I can say that I use this every other 2 days. I love the grit on the file and I especially love the pointed end, it reallly allows me to get into my cuticles or to clean my nails.
Julie S.
The crystal file is fabulous. I hardly get chips in my nails now that I started using this file. I heard that glass files are better and easier to use. I chose to buy the opi brand because they are the best!
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Love this nail file. It is definitely on the pricier side for a nail file, but it never dulls and has lasted years. I haven't needed to buy one since purchasing a few years back! Highly recommend.
Olivia B.
This is a great nail file! Be very careful though not to rub too hard as this one is tougher than most!! The pointed end is perfect to get stuff out from under your nail.
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It was pretty good in filing my nails. Didn't have to make so much effort . Unfortunately mine was not that strong and broke in half after dropping it but otherwise pretty good
Tori S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail file! It looks so chic and does a great job. I love to use it after I remove acrylic nails or a gel manicure. It makes my nails look great again and doesn't feel too rough.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.