BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tristin G.
['Albertville', ''], AL
I only file my nails once in a blue moon but this is definitely a good brand to use. I would recommend it for someone who uses it everyday or once a week like me
Misa D.
Works really well. Nice and sharp. I've had mine for 4 years and it isn't even close to dull. I do my nails about three times a month and this gives them a perfect shape every time.
Christine S.
Attleboro, MA
Nails file easily. Is good for adverage to thin nails or infrequent use. Not for thick nails. Bought online. Leaves nails looking clean and well manicured. Great to leave in the purse. First time I have tried an OPI file. Overall satisfied
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
I reccomend this product. Since it is a metal nail file it never dies and this is a great quality to have in a nail file. It also shapes my nails to perfection every time I use it. Good for all nail types
Sydney G.
I love this! I can say that I use this every other 2 days. I love the grit on the file and I especially love the pointed end, it reallly allows me to get into my cuticles or to clean my nails.
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa , CA
The OPI Crystal nail file is one of the best nail files I have used for my natural nails. It's extremely gentle and works well to get the job done. The crystal nail files are washable and last a long time. These are hands down the best!
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good nail fie. It's good with control and it files well. It's also really useful when getting nail Polish off your cuticle or for picking dirt from your nails.
Julie S.
The crystal file is fabulous. I hardly get chips in my nails now that I started using this file. I heard that glass files are better and easier to use. I chose to buy the opi brand because they are the best!
Olivia B.
This is a great nail file! Be very careful though not to rub too hard as this one is tougher than most!! The pointed end is perfect to get stuff out from under your nail.
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
It was pretty good in filing my nails. Didn't have to make so much effort . Unfortunately mine was not that strong and broke in half after dropping it but otherwise pretty good
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.