BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kim W.
Bend, OR
I'm not fond of the crystal nail files. As my natural nails are very soft and thin, this type of file seems too harsh for the natural nail and it does not work for me when I'm looking for just a very soft buff of the nail tip for a gentle file between manicures.
Jessica R.
Saint Charles, MO
Great price for the product. Lasts a very long time and files nails perfectly. I have been buying this brand for years and can't imagine myself buying another product!
Britney I.
Roosevelt, UT
Not very impressed... Its pretty rough on nails. Doesn't cost a lot, but it's not my favorite. It's easy to use. Kind of hurts nails and I feel like it damages them. I wouldn't buy them again, they just don't work for me.
Angela N.
Love these! I don't go to a salon to get my nails done. Waste of time and money. Therefore I also don't want to sit at home doing them either. This does the job done fast.
Beth B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I actually carry this in my truck for an on the go file, you can't beat a good crystal file! Just bring it in the house to wash every month or so and I always have a reliable file everywhere I go.
Tiffany S.
This does not wear down very quickly. I file my nails often and have this trust little file to do the work for me. I have also used this on my pets works like a charm
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
Crystal nail files are my favorite because they last a lot longer than the others. Opi is a very popular brand and extremely affordable so it is definitely my go-to .
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
Aside from the nail file that comes on my nail clippers. This one is easily held in my hand while I'm using it and doesn't have to be replaced as often as the others
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love crystal nail files. I especially love when they come with a little cover to go over them so I can throw it in my back for travel. This one is great and long lasting. I recommend it.
Teena G.
New Rochelle, NY
This amazing product give you the perfect at home manicure. It buffs and files your finger nails extremely well without causing breakage. It is durable and easy to travel with. It is far superior than other nail files. I highly recommend this product.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.