BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda R.
Hollywood , FL
Love these type of files better then the flimsy ones. These stay rough so you can keep them longer. Unlike the other ones where after a while they dont do there job very well.
Riley C.
I like how slim these files are. They maneuver easily around your nail. They are a bit flimsy but they get the job done. I like the little handle to hold as opposed to the rough edge of a typical file.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
I really don't care too much for the crystal files. They may be all the rage but I like a traditional cheap file it gets the job really done better. :). However, OPI nail polishes are top of the line.
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
I love this for my nails! Crystal nail files are my favorites because they smooth it down so nicely and get rid of any little imperfections at the ends of my nails. No snags!
gina d.
Great file gives a beautiful shine. Easy to use compared to others it gets the job done quick. Pros cost is fair and they last longer then the rest. This is my go to file. I'd suggest you try it ....
Adison A.
I don’t generally care for nail filers, but this is my favorite one I have came across. I’d recommend this nail filer to anyone looking for a good one at a reasonable price.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Works well for what it's made to do! I do my nails pretty much every two weeks so I need my nails to last I have used many different brands but opi does the job every time!
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
I have to say I love.using this nail filer..I think it works better than a regular emergency board..don't have to worry about it breaking and plus it's super easy to use...
Giddalthy C.
This product is a little tricky for me! I always end up filing my nails too short! Over all, I think if you know how to properly use a file I think this product is great!
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Works good and does what it needs to do! I don't think it's too pricey only because it lasts forever. .its nice not to have to buy a new nail file every couple of weeks
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.