BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Chloe S.
Waterford
I love this product it stays sharp and is small and compact to take in your nail kit or anywhere with you and it is super brittle and does the job perfectly every time
Angela N.
Love these! I don't go to a salon to get my nails done. Waste of time and money. Therefore I also don't want to sit at home doing them either. This does the job done fast.
Tiffany S.
This does not wear down very quickly. I file my nails often and have this trust little file to do the work for me. I have also used this on my pets works like a charm
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
These nail files are so nice and gentle. They don't great any jagged edges like a normal nail file would and it doesn't make that terrible generic nail file sound that I hate so much lol
Britney I.
Roosevelt, UT
Not very impressed... Its pretty rough on nails. Doesn't cost a lot, but it's not my favorite. It's easy to use. Kind of hurts nails and I feel like it damages them. I wouldn't buy them again, they just don't work for me.
Shanice C.
Harrison , NJ
Crystal nail files are my favorite because they last a lot longer than the others. Opi is a very popular brand and extremely affordable so it is definitely my go-to .
Samantha P.
Malvern, AR
Aside from the nail file that comes on my nail clippers. This one is easily held in my hand while I'm using it and doesn't have to be replaced as often as the others
Braileigh E.
Collinston, LA
Your adverse nail file but lasts longer than the styrofoam ones. Good value. I like these better because the end of it can be used to clean the nail as well. I'm a repeat user for sure.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love crystal nail files. I especially love when they come with a little cover to go over them so I can throw it in my back for travel. This one is great and long lasting. I recommend it.
Teena G.
New Rochelle, NY
This amazing product give you the perfect at home manicure. It buffs and files your finger nails extremely well without causing breakage. It is durable and easy to travel with. It is far superior than other nail files. I highly recommend this product.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.