BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
isabella W.
This nail file does what it is supposed to do without damaging my nail. In the past, some nail files were too rough and damaged the tips of my nail but the OPI file is a great file!
Angela B.
West Point, NY
I like crystal nail files because they done seem to dull as fast as a regular nail file they feel a little different so that may take some getting used to overall I'd say a good buy
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
These are the best crystal files on the market. I refuse to buy any other one. Not only do they file perfectly, they are virtually unbreakable. Even better, they are a great price !
Kirah L.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
These are the best for getting the perfect shape without damage to your natural nail. My go-to for any breaks, to smooth the edges. It’s easily found and price is great. Definitely a repeat buy type product!
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
There is something about a Chrystal nail file that takes care of business! I love the easy-ness of the filing! Don't have to do a lot of filing to get the shape I desire! I would definitely buy another one!
Holly G.
Crystal works the best! Most uncomfortable feeling while doing so. It my fav go to. Good in price and will last you awhile. You can buy it at any local drug store. Highly recommend.
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
The sleek and awesome sauce product is well used after the clipping of nails then you file then don't to your desired look of your nails u want this tool is almost as important as the clipper don't want dino toes lol
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I have mixed feeling on this particular nail file. It's Probably the absolute best nail file I have ever used. I used to use the metal nail file which take off way too much nail, but this opi crystal nail file is awesome. It will leave nails with amazingly smooth edges and nails look classy. I gave it three starts because there are a couple cons that I have realized about this nail file. First it is weak it does a awesome job if you have small thin nails but if you have thicker nails or want to use it on your toenails it does not hold up as well, it definitely will not be a great choice for men. Second it breaks very easily especially if it falls on a tile floor. Third it wears out fairy quick, maybe that depends on how often you use it but for me I like to file my nails every couple of days and it wore out quick for me.
Teilor S.
i love this one because ive always liked transparent objects! this is so pretty and works so well! It works and also is gentle on the nail beds, because i know a lot of files can sometimes damage them if they are too rough. I would most definitely recommend this product to others
Jacqueline B.
Easy file to use and does the job! I love carrying a file around. I've had my file for a while. It's very long lasting. I bought mine in a cvs and the price was affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.