BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Riley C.
I like how slim these files are. They maneuver easily around your nail. They are a bit flimsy but they get the job done. I like the little handle to hold as opposed to the rough edge of a typical file.
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
This nail file is awesome!! I use it regularly to file and shape my nails. I Personally feel like the crystal nail file glides much smoother across my nails when compared to traditional Emory boards.
gina d.
Great file gives a beautiful shine. Easy to use compared to others it gets the job done quick. Pros cost is fair and they last longer then the rest. This is my go to file. I'd suggest you try it ....
Tiffany C.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite nail file! It's very solid and does not wear down and provides a very even file. I use this to maintain my longer natural nails and I can't go back to using a traditional file.
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
Works well for what it's made to do! I do my nails pretty much every two weeks so I need my nails to last I have used many different brands but opi does the job every time!
Nicole B.
Mojave, CA
I have to say I love.using this nail filer..I think it works better than a regular emergency board..don't have to worry about it breaking and plus it's super easy to use...
Gabrielle G.
Great item to keep in your purse! They aren't very expensive and they last a very, very long time!!!! I would definitely recommend this brand and this file as a "go to" file
Giddalthy C.
This product is a little tricky for me! I always end up filing my nails too short! Over all, I think if you know how to properly use a file I think this product is great!
Chloe S.
Waterford
I love this product it stays sharp and is small and compact to take in your nail kit or anywhere with you and it is super brittle and does the job perfectly every time
Jessica R.
Saint Charles, MO
Great price for the product. Lasts a very long time and files nails perfectly. I have been buying this brand for years and can't imagine myself buying another product!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.