BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Molly L.
Beresford , SD
This is the best!! Lasts soooo much longer then your traditional nail file and I think it does a much better job also. It's much more cost efficient than a traditional nail file because it lasts much longer!
Kirah L.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
These are the best for getting the perfect shape without damage to your natural nail. My go-to for any breaks, to smooth the edges. It’s easily found and price is great. Definitely a repeat buy type product!
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
There is something about a Chrystal nail file that takes care of business! I love the easy-ness of the filing! Don't have to do a lot of filing to get the shape I desire! I would definitely buy another one!
Holly G.
Crystal works the best! Most uncomfortable feeling while doing so. It my fav go to. Good in price and will last you awhile. You can buy it at any local drug store. Highly recommend.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I have mixed feeling on this particular nail file. It's Probably the absolute best nail file I have ever used. I used to use the metal nail file which take off way too much nail, but this opi crystal nail file is awesome. It will leave nails with amazingly smooth edges and nails look classy. I gave it three starts because there are a couple cons that I have realized about this nail file. First it is weak it does a awesome job if you have small thin nails but if you have thicker nails or want to use it on your toenails it does not hold up as well, it definitely will not be a great choice for men. Second it breaks very easily especially if it falls on a tile floor. Third it wears out fairy quick, maybe that depends on how often you use it but for me I like to file my nails every couple of days and it wore out quick for me.
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This is a great nail file! Very strong and sturdy. Lasts for a really long time as well. I also noticed it files my nail faster and more precisely than other generic files.
Teilor S.
i love this one because ive always liked transparent objects! this is so pretty and works so well! It works and also is gentle on the nail beds, because i know a lot of files can sometimes damage them if they are too rough. I would most definitely recommend this product to others
Jacqueline B.
Easy file to use and does the job! I love carrying a file around. I've had my file for a while. It's very long lasting. I bought mine in a cvs and the price was affordable. I would definitely buy again.
Yesenia K.
Glass nail files are so underrated. They are so much better thank the flimsy paper kinds. They don't need nearly as much force behind them and they last way longer. They are a bit pricey but so worth it.
Tatiana S.
This nail filer was very different from any that I have used. I did not like the way it felt. It was not that easy to use and it was a little pricey, but it was durable. I would not recommend to others.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.