BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
These are the best crystal files on the market. I refuse to buy any other one. Not only do they file perfectly, they are virtually unbreakable. Even better, they are a great price !
Angela B.
Carthage, NC
I like crystal nail files because they done seem to dull as fast as a regular nail file they feel a little different so that may take some getting used to overall I'd say a good buy
Desiree M.
Laporte, IN
I absolutely love this nail file, I bought it from a store called Sally's. This file lasts a long time & I love the pointed end to scrape out under the edge of the nail after filing
Amen F.
It was simple and easy to use, it was much easier to use on my nails than other nail filers which usually bend or break. I bought mine from my local walmart, very inexpensive.
Nichole H.
This nail file is great for those though edges. It helps smooth them out nicely so your nail polish will apply smoothly. It's also great for cleaning out from underneath your finger nails. I would but this again
Kirah L.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
These are the best for getting the perfect shape without damage to your natural nail. My go-to for any breaks, to smooth the edges. It’s easily found and price is great. Definitely a repeat buy type product!
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
This is nice but wears down quickly and doesn't work as well as a regular Emory board and needs replacing as often as well. It looks pretty and works for a bit but I wouldn't buy again.
Holly G.
Crystal works the best! Most uncomfortable feeling while doing so. It my fav go to. Good in price and will last you awhile. You can buy it at any local drug store. Highly recommend.
Molly L.
Beresford , SD
This is the best!! Lasts soooo much longer then your traditional nail file and I think it does a much better job also. It's much more cost efficient than a traditional nail file because it lasts much longer!
Elizabeth B.
Terre Haute, IN
There is something about a Chrystal nail file that takes care of business! I love the easy-ness of the filing! Don't have to do a lot of filing to get the shape I desire! I would definitely buy another one!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.