BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I'm not a huge fan or metal nail files because I feel like they aren't as easy to use but I really like this one! It's the perfect size and it's a lot easy to throw in my purse if i need to. I like how gentle it can be as well
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
It’s a nail file. Nothing fancy not better or worse than others. It files my nails and does and good job. I buy just about any brand of file not just this one but it’s a good one to buy. I think most files do about the same thing.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
I love a good crystal nail file. They last forever and do a great job. Themis has a finer grade so it wouldn’t be good for shortening which a file, but to smooth out it is fantastic. Every woman should have one in her collection
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have used a ton of different files on my lifetime and I have found this to be the best! It doesn't make my nails peel or crack (when used properly) and I love this file! I would recommend and I've even purchased them as gifts!
Hailey F.
Eagan, MN
These are the worst types of nail files in my opinion you have to really work at them to get the nail filed and gives the edge of ur nail a rough texture and it's the first time I used it and I definitely don't reccomend tbh
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
I've had one of these in my purse as a life saver for so long now. I love this one so much more than other brands out there. It last me forever and the quality is great. Easy to use on the small hard to reach corners of your nail.
Megan C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product does exactly what it says that it's suppose to do, I have never had a problem with it! good product for the price of it. It's a file that's easy to use, and doesn't bend or break. better than others i've used.
Stephanie E.
This has been my favorite nail file for some time. It's gentle on my nails, but works great to file nails down. I love that I have been using mine for some time and it seems to work just well as the first day I used it.
Hailey B.
East Dublin, GA
This nail file is sturdy and easy to hold. It is a little pricey for a nail file but not that bad. It files nails really well and you can easily obtain the shape of your nail that you desire. I would recommend to others.
Cassie S.
Solsberry, IN
I like this because I can pick out my ingrown toenails and also shape them because I'm not a big nail person but I don't want them to look bad either. This it's the job done and I have thick nails in it still works great.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?