BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
These things are great! Easy to carry in your purse in case of a nail emergency! This is great for a quick fix if you have a hang nail or if your nails get too long or flimsy and you don't even realize it!
Brigette E.
La Puente, CA
The crystals on this are so fine and gives me a spectacular file without much pressure. I love the pointy end to help me clean the insides of my nails when they are dirty and need cleaning.
Dixy A.
Sarasota, FL
love this nail file, it is durable and the shape of it lets you get in those hard edges. it is easy to use and thin enough to have the perfect outcome. i am a repeat user of this product it is a great value, and i would totally repurchase this nail file again!
Taylor W.
Works so much different from a wooden nail file. The feeling is kind of cringy when you use the crystal on though. But you get a cleaner more precise file than you would with a wooden file
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I use this nail file so often! It is the best and it definitely lasts awhile! It is easy to use and doesn't go dull very fast at all. This is for sure the best bang for your buck :) I have used this for quite awhile now and still recommend it to my friends!
Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
Love using this because other files might irritate your nails and I use this filer going to one direction so my nail wouldn't break. It's good because it also has a point so it really gets into your nail to shape them.
Ashlynne m.
I love this!!! Really awesome nail filer! I have used some nail filters where the grit comes off and the emery board wears down but this one dones. Definitely worth the purchase if you buy it, there is no going wrong.
Amelia W.
Columbia Heights
Crystal nail files are a lot smoother than other basic ones, especially emery boards. Leave a fine edge, but can tend to make nails brittle at end if used too much. Use trimmers first.
Ana B.
This nail file works great and you can use it to clean underneath your toenails and it can file ur nails but other nail files can only file your nails and can't clean underneath them so it's more useful and unique.
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
This crystal nail file adds a little bit of style to an otherwise bland nail tool. I find that it's softer on my nails and requires less force to file down the length or to shape my nails.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.