BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Raquel V.
Beaumont
I absolutely love this file it helps with my brittle nails and it also helps with shaping them nicely. It is very easy to use as well. I am a repeat user!! I would most definitely recommend it to others!!
Katrina M.
Imlay City
I LOVE this nail file! It does such an amazing job on my natural nails, while not dulling or breaking like the regular emery board files. And it doesn’t cost much more, while lasting a ton longer! 10/10
ashley m.
thorndale, TX
I like these kind of files better than the original kind. I feel it’s a sturdy file and gets the job done quick. It’s thin so it doesn’t take up much space. It’s a great product and doesn’t cost a lot.
Melissa L.
Rochester , NY
I love this file. It has a nice feel. The grit in it doesn’t feel too harsh but it works amazing. It’s slim enough to use on edges and corners easily. It also comes to a point at the end which I like. I will purchase this product again
Rebecca M.
Houma
The OPI nail file is one of the absolute best. Priced a little higher than others but totally worth it. It will last forever and gets the job done quickly. I purchased mine from a beauty supply store.
Nikole K.
I always use Sephora or OPI glass files. I have natural nails so once I discovered these it was a game changer. I always keep one in my purse for snags. The case works great to keep the file safe for travel too.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
I love that this has such a fine grit, but files my nails perfectly. It seems like it will last for a really long time. I was at a salon one time and it was on the counter and I got it. I love it.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
This is the best nail file I have used. I am able to trim down and shape nails without using a clipper which is key. Also, the dust at the end of the nail is not as bad while using this file.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Only nail file you will ever need ! No need to buy a new every single time they wear out . Super easy to use and does an excellent job keep mails from splitting . Does not take much space . And easy to store ! Def recommend it OPI Crystal Nail File
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this product! I love the crystal look, it is so elegant and can be displayed anywhere! It works great! It works better than the ones that fade or break. I reccomend this to any beauty lover like myself!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.