BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Amaris D.
Nashville
If you’re looking for a really nice file, this one is great. I prefer crystal files to the typical Emory board ones because they’re a finer grit, and so they take off much less at a time, and are more precise and gentle for natural nails. I wouldn’t recommend crystal for acrylic nails, or gel extensions. My only problem with it is the sound. It’s very much a personal problem but oh it sets my teeth on edge and I have to get used to every time I file my nails.
Nicole P.
carson
This nail file is OK. A little hard for my liking I prefer the more traditional file. This one kind of irritates my nails. But it may just be because my nails are very soft and thin. OPI is a great product but this just wasn’t for me
Sarah V.
Kissimmee, FL
Very important tool for me when im doing my pedi, it allows me to get rid of every junk that i have in my toes, i love it! Price is very affordable, and good value for the money, last long time! I would recommend this so much!
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
Glass files are the best nail files every made! OPI is a fantastic nail innovator, so of course their nail care line is going to be great! Files smoothly and lasts forever. Just don't drop it on hard surfaces. A great product!
Melanie S.
Hendersonville
It’s alright. I dont really like crystal nail files so I wasn’t expecting much. It wasn’t bad thought. It just didn’t leave the finishing job I wanted. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because I’m not of fan of it. Other OPI products are very good thought.
Isamar I.
Monett
I will not use any other nail file except for this one! I have had this nail file for YEARS and it still has not broken or gone to waste. I love it’s thinness and how easy it can reach hard to reach areas. Highly recommend!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Good nail file that stays rough, but not great for me as a travel or carry file since I always seem to break them in my purse/carryon. For one to keep at home and use it’s great. So just make sure you don’t throw it lol
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
This is my absolute favorite! Unlike other files that are thin and fall apart, this file holds up to anything. I love the design and the durability of this file. I would recommend to everyone!!!! I love this file ❤️
Sandy G.
Hebron
This is a great tool to have around ur house just in case you accidentally break on of your nails. I tend to like these type of filers compared to the disposable ones because they last longer and are more efficient
Mikena S.
I wasn’t sure if I liked using this type of nail file at first because I was used to the basic cheap ones. I do like it though it gets me a nicer file and a more controllable file. I would for sure buy this again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?

Walmart