BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love the crystal nail file! It feels so much nicer on the nail than a flimsy nail file. My nails don't snag on clothing when I use this product! I use it everyday to keep my nails from breaking!
Cailen F.
I am not a huge fan of crystal nail files. THey always emit that awful  nails on a chalkboard sound :( But if it weren't for that i would love this, it works great and gives me smooth even nails every time! So if you can get past the noise and feel, i would reccomend
Julie M.
Utica, KY
I love this crystal file! It seems to never get dull! Super easy to use it doesn't fall apart like those paper files! I bought mine at Ulta! It was a great price and it lasts forever. I recommended to my sisters who got one and love theirs as well!
Madison D.
Ventura
I love this nail file it's super fine so it's really easy to use plus I like that it's not paper and so it dose not bend which is nice. Also it is super easy to clean if that's what u like to do.
Kathy F.
Overland, MO
I got this with the purchase of the OPI strengthener nail treatment. I really like it, although I know people who have had them and have broken them. Luckily it hasn't happened to me (yet).
Sarah D.
Hollidaysburg
The nail file itself lasts a reasonable about of time. This is my first purchase of the item and would probably purchase it again. I purchased it at Walmart. The only complaint that I have is the price. I would recommend it to those who take nail care seriously.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this file- I keep it in my makeup pouch in my purse at all times! No need to spend extra money on anything else- this OPI nail file is everything you'll need :)
Mely T.
west palm beach
It takes down length efficiently without damaging your nails, it's long-lasting, all that. The tip is also good for cleaning out dirt from under the nails. It does make my nails alot stronger. Its also pretty durable
Alica S.
I enjoy using this product. It keeps its grit and does not break as easily as most of the wooden files do. The point is very useful for pushing cuticles back and cleaning under nails. I'd definitely use this product again.
Victoria R.
I have been searching for a good crystal nail filer for a minute. When i came across the OPI filer, i was so excited. It is inexpensive and very helperful in making your nails look fabulous.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.