BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa R.
minneapolis , MN
Got this as a present for my mother and ended up having to buy one of my own! It worked so well and really stayed sharp throughout all of he time she has been using it. I would definitely buy it again for a friend!
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I liked the thing and flexible nature of this itemx it made it easy to take care of my trim natural nails. This product was also reasonably priced for its quality, definitely worth it and I recommend it to others!
Ana B.
This nail file works great and you can use it to clean underneath your toenails and it can file ur nails but other nail files can only file your nails and can't clean underneath them so it's more useful and unique.
Mallory J.
Charleston, IL
OPI nail file is kind of made cheaply. Other than that it does get the job done as being a nail file. I generally either use this one or the really cheap ones from the dollar tree. If you're looking for a good deal this is the one.
Tasha G.
Attalla
Love this product. You never have to worry about it breaking or going dull. Works great. Good at every angle that you need it for. Also works great on removing the dirt from underneath your nails. Great product.
Allie➰
I prefer this over a cardboard nail file. It last longer and is a great money saver. I bought mine at target for a pretty good price. If you know how to file your nails then I totally suggest buying this product.
Hannah W.
Hackettstown
The best thing about this nail filer is that it gets the job done! So often I've used nail files that are too soft and barely shave my nail down, but this one is harder than most I've tried giving great results!
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
This crystal nail file adds a little bit of style to an otherwise bland nail tool. I find that it's softer on my nails and requires less force to file down the length or to shape my nails.
Reagan W.
Morgantown, KY
Works amazing! I bought this from WalMart for the price of about $4. Super duper easy to use and would recommend to anyone! I've used this product multiple times and it never fails to make my nails look absolutely fabulous!! Will be using again.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
these nail files are the absolute best. i am having trouble trying 2 find one. they last forever and they work great. i highly suggest women to try this product if haven't done so yet.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.