BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I am in general not a fan of filing my nails - the scraping motion is not for me. But with this product it isn't as noticeable and doesn't feel like nails on a chalkboard. It's the only kind I can use.
Jody H.
Petal
OPI crystal nail file worked well on my toenails but seemed a bit rough on my fingernails. It was my first time to use OPI crystal nail file. I probably wouldn't purchase another if I misplaced it.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love the crystal nail file! It feels so much nicer on the nail than a flimsy nail file. My nails don't snag on clothing when I use this product! I use it everyday to keep my nails from breaking!
Julia W.
I really enjoy this! I keep it in my backpack!! Very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done and never disappointed! Make sure you clean it though, if not it can dull out easily! Give it a try
Cailen F.
I am not a huge fan of crystal nail files. THey always emit that awful  nails on a chalkboard sound :( But if it weren't for that i would love this, it works great and gives me smooth even nails every time! So if you can get past the noise and feel, i would reccomend
Sarah D.
Hollidaysburg
The nail file itself lasts a reasonable about of time. This is my first purchase of the item and would probably purchase it again. I purchased it at Walmart. The only complaint that I have is the price. I would recommend it to those who take nail care seriously.
Madison D.
Ventura
I love this nail file it's super fine so it's really easy to use plus I like that it's not paper and so it dose not bend which is nice. Also it is super easy to clean if that's what u like to do.
Julie M.
Utica, KY
I love this crystal file! It seems to never get dull! Super easy to use it doesn't fall apart like those paper files! I bought mine at Ulta! It was a great price and it lasts forever. I recommended to my sisters who got one and love theirs as well!
Kathy F.
Overland, MO
I got this with the purchase of the OPI strengthener nail treatment. I really like it, although I know people who have had them and have broken them. Luckily it hasn't happened to me (yet).
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this file- I keep it in my makeup pouch in my purse at all times! No need to spend extra money on anything else- this OPI nail file is everything you'll need :)
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.