BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
Oh my gosh, the holy grail of nail files. I absolute LOVE my OPI glass file. I purchased this as an impulse buy in Cosmoprof. Be sure to keep your file in the tube it comes in when not in use, it is easy to break if dropped on a hard surface (I learned the hard way!) I will be buying a new file soon!
Hannah M.
This is a pretty basic tool for filing your nails. I bought mine at a local beauty store. It gets the job done but I wouldn't label it as anything noteworthy. It works as well as all my other files. I would recommend for the most part.
Taylor P.
I really like how sharp these are , especially for those hard to reach areas or if I get something stuck underneath my nails . Always last me forever and always there when I need them ! I've bought so many and even gave them as gifts .
Melissa M.
Personally not to intrigued with this file, I never got an even curve I had to use a typical emery board instead. It wasn't expensive, and was easy to use, but unfortunately it's not the file for me. I'll be sticking with traditional!
Meya B.
San Diego, CA
I love how smooth this is and just glides on the finger wayyyy better than a normal old file i don’t know how to explain it’s the smoothest thing in like the world gliding on the top of your fingernails, and I don’t know but it feels life the future 🤩🤯
Hailey H.
Seminole, FL
One of my favorite nail files has always been the very tough and medal files, why I love these is because I know they won't become dull quickly and I can keep them anywhere. I definitely will keep buying this one.. if it ever gets dull
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
This product is completely amazing!!! My grandmother bought me one and I fell in love with it!!!! Mine is around three years old, I sterilize it once a month, and it hasn't rusted or broken. (Although I do keep it in a protective case)
Nicki P.
One of my favorite nail files. Very precise and leaves a nice finish. Received this whole I was in beauty school and now I get for my own personal use for when I chip or break a nail. It’s a quick fix before going back to the salon.
Katelin M.
I find that crystal nail files work best!! I find they work best because they don’t get dull fast, and they don’t a very very good gods at Filling tough and strong nails. And they are very sturdy!! So I would totally invest in one!!
Graciela M.
Clearwater, FL
I personally don't love this as a nail filer. I have another one that is thicker and works a lot better. This is a lot like the ones that come with nail clippers. They're weak and just don't do a great job. I wouldn't buy this again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart