BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kathy F.
Overland, MO
I got this with the purchase of the OPI strengthener nail treatment. I really like it, although I know people who have had them and have broken them. Luckily it hasn't happened to me (yet).
Julie M.
Utica, KY
I love this crystal file! It seems to never get dull! Super easy to use it doesn't fall apart like those paper files! I bought mine at Ulta! It was a great price and it lasts forever. I recommended to my sisters who got one and love theirs as well!
Sarah D.
Hollidaysburg
The nail file itself lasts a reasonable about of time. This is my first purchase of the item and would probably purchase it again. I purchased it at Walmart. The only complaint that I have is the price. I would recommend it to those who take nail care seriously.
Madison D.
Ventura
I love this nail file it's super fine so it's really easy to use plus I like that it's not paper and so it dose not bend which is nice. Also it is super easy to clean if that's what u like to do.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
Love this nail file. The only thing I would change about it, is to have a little bit sharper point at the end so I could get everything out from under my nails without using a toothpick!! Haha😀
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I picked this up because I was tired of the cheap ones breaking and getting lost. I keep it in my purse and love it. It is reasonably priced for a long lasting file. It is not too rough and works better to smooth rough spots.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this file- I keep it in my makeup pouch in my purse at all times! No need to spend extra money on anything else- this OPI nail file is everything you'll need :)
Tesia'Jay L.
['Tallahassee', 'FL'], FL
I carry this beauty around in my purse. It smoothly files the nail and leaves clean edges. I purchased the file from Sally's beauty and it has yet to become dull in the past year I've had it. Buy it!!!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love that you can use this file for so long. I've had mine for five years and it still files with perfection. Super great value and very affordable. I'm a repeat user and I will buy this file again and again.
Alica S.
I enjoy using this product. It keeps its grit and does not break as easily as most of the wooden files do. The point is very useful for pushing cuticles back and cleaning under nails. I'd definitely use this product again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.