BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
This file allows you to be very precise and go into deep ends. I dislike the fact that it wears out quicker than expected. I would re-purchase but I think there is more options out there for a better price.
Mikaela F.
I think of this nail file as a two in one! You have the great nail file, but you have the point on the top of the file and I use that as a pick to get dirt out from underneath my nails! Definitely recommend to others.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I'm normally not a huge fan of these type of nail files but I love this kind! It is not too harsh and it files your nails perfectly. It's a good value for the price and I would definitely buy these again.
Jennet B.
A nice nail file. Nicely nails. Definitely would recommend it to a friend. Because it is very easy to use. It is my second cristal nail file. I would buy it again. Thinking of buying it for my girlfriends.
Kelsie V.
i have a full size and a travel size for my purse! these are my favorite! they are nice and smooth so they don't rough up your nails but strong enough to get the job done every time ! definitely recommend
Erin P.
I don't like cutting my nails but I do like to file them between manicures.  This nail file is easy to use and right amount of texture to feel like it's actually working in my favor.  Not all nail files are created equal.
Kelly B.
I like these so much better than the cardboard/emery board ones. They seem to hold up longer although are less rough so filing takes a little longer. Easy to use. I'd get it again when I need a new file.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Love crystal nail files! They seem to last forever and will always get the job done. I have a habit of misplacing mine but they work really well I feel they don't grind as much as a regular nail file.
Karina S.
Pleasanton, CA
If you do your own nails, you know how a file can make or break (literally) your nails, this one does the job and is small and sleek so if doesn't take a lot of space in my bag. I enjoy the file a lot
Camille S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Files with precision. Love this. The only downside is that it wears down and you have to use Nother part of the file to file. Great if you Are filing to a specific shape. Would buy again! 8/10 for sure
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.