BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Jennet B.
A nice nail file. Nicely nails. Definitely would recommend it to a friend. Because it is very easy to use. It is my second cristal nail file. I would buy it again. Thinking of buying it for my girlfriends.
Erin P.
I don't like cutting my nails but I do like to file them between manicures.  This nail file is easy to use and right amount of texture to feel like it's actually working in my favor.  Not all nail files are created equal.
Kelly B.
I like these so much better than the cardboard/emery board ones. They seem to hold up longer although are less rough so filing takes a little longer. Easy to use. I'd get it again when I need a new file.
Karina S.
PLEASANTON, CA
If you do your own nails, you know how a file can make or break (literally) your nails, this one does the job and is small and sleek so if doesn't take a lot of space in my bag. I enjoy the file a lot
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Love crystal nail files! They seem to last forever and will always get the job done. I have a habit of misplacing mine but they work really well I feel they don't grind as much as a regular nail file.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These things are great! Easy to carry in your purse in case of a nail emergency! This is great for a quick fix if you have a hang nail or if your nails get too long or flimsy and you don't even realize it!
Camille S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Files with precision. Love this. The only downside is that it wears down and you have to use Nother part of the file to file. Great if you Are filing to a specific shape. Would buy again! 8/10 for sure
Tori C.
A great nail file. I use it all the time for little touch ups and at home manicures. Lasts a long time. This is my first time purchasing it and I believe that I will buy again and recommend to others.
Sylvia T.
I just looove glass nail files. They are simply beautiful and easy to use. Nowadays I don't have much use for any other types of nail files. Though cons are that a glass nail files can sometimes be too big for digging dirt under your fingernails(yeah I know disgusting... Sorry)
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
One of my favorite nail files. Super reasonably priced, well worth the purchase. I picked it up on Amazon, with a few other things, just to give it a try and love it. Totally would purchase it again.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.