BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I don't typically like using nails files with only two options (smooth and rough) because somehow my nails still feel rough and jagged afterwards and then they are much more likely to break and chip. So I don't like using files like this, I prefer the blocks!
Courtney R.
Morristown, TN
Love using this file! Shapes my nails perfectly. It is very sturdy and can be used for a long time. I would absolutely recommend this to someone. I have never had any problems out of it. It is priced very reasonably for the great work that it does.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Not really a huge fan, especially for the price. The product doesn't work well and gets dirty over time. It's hard to keep track of and you can't just throw it out when it gets dull without feeling like you've wasted money. It does work, though.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Doesn't do a whole lot! I am not a fan of the crystal material. Has an odd smell when filing as well! Went straight in the trash after the first time using. Got it at a gift but would never buy personally.
Kylie W.
Atherton, CA
The OPI crystal nail file works great to file my nails into the shape I want without any sharp edges. I bought it at my local Walmart for about $5 and it works great for its price. It comes with a sharp edge to dig out all that fun crud under the nails too! Would recommend, pretty standard file :)
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I received this as a gift from my nail lady and I'm absolutely in love. Not sure how much it costs but I'm definitely going to have to spend the extra money for a file that is tough. If you're looking for a nail file I recommend this one as it hasn't chipped like some of my other ones did.
Kristina G.
Some people really dislike the old fashioned metal nail files like these and while I get the use for a more disposable kind, especially for salons and places where they are used on multiple people. Although I am told these can sanitized just like barber tools, I'm not sure I'd want one used on others used on me. The crystal/diamond surface makes it feel like they are almost pourous, even though logically I know that isn't the case, they just have too many books and crannies for me to be comfortable sharing. That being said however, when it's just me using it personally I'm my own home, I'm I'm love with this. It works great for thicker nails on the toes and the tiny pointed end helps you get into corners and edges to prevent Indian toenails. Also good for thinning out acrylic on a nail or fill that looked good in the salon but once home you realized might be a little thicker than you'd like. I thought it might get duller with each use, especially when used with things like acrylic that have lots of powdery fallout, but it hasn't seemed to change or full much at all after almost two full years of use. Will definitely repurchase when a new one is needed.
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
I have purchased THREE of these in hopes of finding one that’s not defective. Without fail, they crack in half upon the first use - I have no dropped any of these glass files, and I can’t imagine why they would be made so delicately as to break immediately.
Desiree R.
Ventnor City
Great nail file. Leaves a nice smooth edge and prevents nails from splitting. I bought this at the beauty supply store where I live. Not to pricey for the longevity of the product compared to regular nail files. Would recommend to others.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This file works great and has the dual purpose of filing and scraping under the nails. I also use mine to push back my cuticles before painting my nails. I bought mine at Target and it works really well. I would recommend this brand to others.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart