BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
This file is great. It doesn't wear down like traditional files and you can use the end as a cuticle pusher. I had mine for ages until my husband accidentally pushed it off the table and it shattered. I just haven't replaced it yet.
Cailen F.
I am not a huge fan of crystal nail files. THey always emit that awful  nails on a chalkboard sound :( But if it weren't for that i would love this, it works great and gives me smooth even nails every time! So if you can get past the noise and feel, i would reccomend
Jody H.
Petal
OPI crystal nail file worked well on my toenails but seemed a bit rough on my fingernails. It was my first time to use OPI crystal nail file. I probably wouldn't purchase another if I misplaced it.
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
I love the crystal nail file! It feels so much nicer on the nail than a flimsy nail file. My nails don't snag on clothing when I use this product! I use it everyday to keep my nails from breaking!
Julia W.
I really enjoy this! I keep it in my backpack!! Very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done and never disappointed! Make sure you clean it though, if not it can dull out easily! Give it a try
Kathy F.
Overland, MO
I got this with the purchase of the OPI strengthener nail treatment. I really like it, although I know people who have had them and have broken them. Luckily it hasn't happened to me (yet).
Madison D.
Ventura
I love this nail file it's super fine so it's really easy to use plus I like that it's not paper and so it dose not bend which is nice. Also it is super easy to clean if that's what u like to do.
Julie M.
Utica, KY
I love this crystal file! It seems to never get dull! Super easy to use it doesn't fall apart like those paper files! I bought mine at Ulta! It was a great price and it lasts forever. I recommended to my sisters who got one and love theirs as well!
Sarah D.
Hollidaysburg
The nail file itself lasts a reasonable about of time. This is my first purchase of the item and would probably purchase it again. I purchased it at Walmart. The only complaint that I have is the price. I would recommend it to those who take nail care seriously.
Tesia'Jay L.
['Tallahassee', 'FL'], FL
I carry this beauty around in my purse. It smoothly files the nail and leaves clean edges. I purchased the file from Sally's beauty and it has yet to become dull in the past year I've had it. Buy it!!!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.