BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karina S.
PLEASANTON, CA
If you do your own nails, you know how a file can make or break (literally) your nails, this one does the job and is small and sleek so if doesn't take a lot of space in my bag. I enjoy the file a lot
Camille S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Files with precision. Love this. The only downside is that it wears down and you have to use Nother part of the file to file. Great if you Are filing to a specific shape. Would buy again! 8/10 for sure
Tori C.
A great nail file. I use it all the time for little touch ups and at home manicures. Lasts a long time. This is my first time purchasing it and I believe that I will buy again and recommend to others.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Love crystal nail files! They seem to last forever and will always get the job done. I have a habit of misplacing mine but they work really well I feel they don't grind as much as a regular nail file.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These things are great! Easy to carry in your purse in case of a nail emergency! This is great for a quick fix if you have a hang nail or if your nails get too long or flimsy and you don't even realize it!
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
I use this and always keep one in my purse. Easy to use and lasts a while before I have to get another one. I have nothing negative to say about this product. Just wish they came in prettier designs.
Nicole S.
I hate this product this product cut me 2 times I was doing right and then it cut me it super hard to use in my case but I bought at Walmart it was ship there and I wouldn't recommend to other people
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
One of my favorite nail files. Super reasonably priced, well worth the purchase. I picked it up on Amazon, with a few other things, just to give it a try and love it. Totally would purchase it again.
Sierra L.
Kansas City, MO
This file is great. It doesn't wear down like traditional files and you can use the end as a cuticle pusher. I had mine for ages until my husband accidentally pushed it off the table and it shattered. I just haven't replaced it yet.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I love using a crystal file on my natural nails! OPI makes a great one. Affordable and can be bought online and at Ulta. Easy to use, and doesn't tear my nails up. Have had mine for a very long time!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.