BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Caroline C.
Burleson, TX
It's a great nail file. I like the metal files rather than the sand paper type ones. They are durable and easy to clean. I typically get acrylics so the metal ones are strong enough to file down the acrylics.
Brooke W.
Hickory , NC
This OPI crystal file is amazing! It always stays super sharp and when it's been used a lot all you have to do to fix the roughness is simply wash it with soap and water!!! It's wonderful! Everyone needs one!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
I have a lot of nail files. Nothing compares to this OPI file. I paid more, but the value was worth it. I feel like I get smoother nails when using it. Very easy to use, as well. Definitely recommend to other
tianna g.
Euless, TX
I do my own acrylic nails an I love how I can really use to file side to get a nice shape for the edge of my nails , unlike most files this one doesn't wear down easily I love mine ! , you will enjoy yours too
Arizona H.
Great product, gives my nails the perfect clean file. Bought this product at my local CVS! Used for the first time recently. Great value for this product! Would recommend to others interested in the product.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
It's OPI. In my opinion, there is nothing better than OPI. They perfect all of their products and put the perfect professionalism into them. Love them all and will not use another brand. OPI is the brand to own.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
This file allows you to be very precise and go into deep ends. I dislike the fact that it wears out quicker than expected. I would re-purchase but I think there is more options out there for a better price.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
The sleek and awesome sauce product is well used after the clipping of nails then you file then don't to your desired look of your nails u want this tool is almost as important as the clipper don't want dino toes lol
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
I'm normally not a huge fan of these type of nail files but I love this kind! It is not too harsh and it files your nails perfectly. It's a good value for the price and I would definitely buy these again.
Mikaela F.
I think of this nail file as a two in one! You have the great nail file, but you have the point on the top of the file and I use that as a pick to get dirt out from underneath my nails! Definitely recommend to others.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.