BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly G.
This nail file is very sturdy and gets the entire job done! I don't have to worry about breaking this nail file like you have to for others. It is very easy to use and to hold on to when filing. It seems to just last and last. Not sure when I will need to purchase another one.
Courtney R.
Morristown, TN
Love using this file! Shapes my nails perfectly. It is very sturdy and can be used for a long time. I would absolutely recommend this to someone. I have never had any problems out of it. It is priced very reasonably for the great work that it does.
Desiree R.
Ventnor City
Great nail file. Leaves a nice smooth edge and prevents nails from splitting. I bought this at the beauty supply store where I live. Not to pricey for the longevity of the product compared to regular nail files. Would recommend to others.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Not really a huge fan, especially for the price. The product doesn't work well and gets dirty over time. It's hard to keep track of and you can't just throw it out when it gets dull without feeling like you've wasted money. It does work, though.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Doesn't do a whole lot! I am not a fan of the crystal material. Has an odd smell when filing as well! Went straight in the trash after the first time using. Got it at a gift but would never buy personally.
Danielle L.
Cranford, NJ
I have purchased THREE of these in hopes of finding one that’s not defective. Without fail, they crack in half upon the first use - I have no dropped any of these glass files, and I can’t imagine why they would be made so delicately as to break immediately.
Kristina G.
Some people really dislike the old fashioned metal nail files like these and while I get the use for a more disposable kind, especially for salons and places where they are used on multiple people. Although I am told these can sanitized just like barber tools, I'm not sure I'd want one used on others used on me. The crystal/diamond surface makes it feel like they are almost pourous, even though logically I know that isn't the case, they just have too many books and crannies for me to be comfortable sharing. That being said however, when it's just me using it personally I'm my own home, I'm I'm love with this. It works great for thicker nails on the toes and the tiny pointed end helps you get into corners and edges to prevent Indian toenails. Also good for thinning out acrylic on a nail or fill that looked good in the salon but once home you realized might be a little thicker than you'd like. I thought it might get duller with each use, especially when used with things like acrylic that have lots of powdery fallout, but it hasn't seemed to change or full much at all after almost two full years of use. Will definitely repurchase when a new one is needed.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I received this as a gift from my nail lady and I'm absolutely in love. Not sure how much it costs but I'm definitely going to have to spend the extra money for a file that is tough. If you're looking for a nail file I recommend this one as it hasn't chipped like some of my other ones did.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This file works great and has the dual purpose of filing and scraping under the nails. I also use mine to push back my cuticles before painting my nails. I bought mine at Target and it works really well. I would recommend this brand to others.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Its just a fancy nail file, nothing to it really. The product looks really good. I think its pricer, its just a nail file, any nail file works the same, like the dollar store. I do not repeatedly use this, and i would not buy again. I recommend this to super rich people, even then i would suggest going to the dollar store, and get one.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.