BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Zaouha M.
Nothing is better then a crystal nail file, obviously a real crystal one.
I use it for shortening my nails, and never left me down.
Anne-Fleur v.
It's an okay nail file. It does shape your nail nice and smooth but it is nothing special. I think a cheaper one will do the same.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I use this all the time but it takes a while to get the perfect shape I like and to make it even but at least it gets the job done!
Lary B.
melhor que a lixa normal eu indico muito mais resistente e lindo garantam já o seu eu amei e ja tenho o meu pra usar é muito fácil
Desiree D.
I'm most definitely one for the crystal nail file. It gives the best results. And it's easy to pack away and keep for on the go!
hina p.
Really great for precise filing and very easy to use , a bit expensive but totally worth it , since it lasts for a very long time
Dee S.
The OPI Crystal Nail File is easy to use and perfectly sized to make shaping nails at home as simple as possible. Great product.
Veronika M.
Nanaimo
Love this nail file. It has changed my life!
Super smooth edges and less chance of nicking yourself, thus fole is truely perfect
Reiva M.
Barrie
Works ok and does the job. I find that my nails distory all nail files, this one did last me a bit longer then with other brands.
Laura S.
Stoke on trent
Amazing and doesn't lose its coarseness, nothing worse than a file that's stops filing! Great value fore money! All pros no cons
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.