BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elletia T.
The best on the market. No others compare. Easily shapes and files nails, without dragging.
Naria L.
Love super easy to use fits in every side cuz it's so thin have then every were in my house
Batool A.
Ottawa
I really like crystal nail files but this one did not scratch my nails which was a,azing
Eryne G.
Does a wonderful Job! I love the way it looks and how will it works. It's easy to store.
melissa p.
yucatan
I really love this product ! Is better than a regular nail file ! Don’t broke your nail !
Tabitha M.
Regina
Opi crystal nail file is great only on the natural nail. Crystal nail file lasts forever.
Marie S.
It's great! Very durable and always gets the job done. My nails have never looked better!
Morgan B.
Fort St John
Love the strength.
Long lasting.
Love the quality vs cost.
Would recommend.
Sleek design
very good product. leaves a beautiful finish my nails , good quality is very surprising
Lauren G.
Kent
I like my nails kept pointy and this file is durable and keeps my nails in great shape!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.