BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Valentina A.
Thad gods for your nailes and try to long that in a better way add some oils for support that
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
Love glass nail files. My nails feel so much a better than they do with regular emery boards.
Katarina M.
It is very good, the price isn't too high and the quality is excelent. It is very easy to use
Catherine H.
It work it will file your nails down and shape them I just think that they could look better
Amber M.
Not Tue best nail file I have used however it did the job I needed doing. Would recommend.
Kara D.
This file is very sturdy and will last ages ! So I would definitely buy this product again
Gaby M.
It files really well and I love that it isn't too big.Perfect for traveling!It works great!
Elletia T.
The best on the market. No others compare. Easily shapes and files nails, without dragging.
Alisha S.
Good nail fail. Very strong and get a loads of use out of it. Comes in nice packaging also
Naria L.
Love super easy to use fits in every side cuz it's so thin have then every were in my house
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.