BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Sandy L.
This nail filer is perfect for an accidental broken nail its very handy and easy to carry around
Saffron S.
Worthing, West Sussex
I've not used this specific one. Used the glass file and was great! Fined well and easy to clean
Esraa E.
Helped my nail to grow faster and it also prevented them from breaking as most of the files do
Eleanor B.
This is an ok product, it does the job however you might as well just buy a cheaper alternative
Stevie-Marie C.
Erin
It does the trick. I keep one in my office drawer for when I need to file down a chipped nail.
Megan L.
Amazing nail file, does the job very well. Beautiful to look at and it looks very preofessional
Georgiana Elena H.
Bucharest
My nails are soft and most of the files are too harsh on them. But this is perfect , love it
Peachy F.
OPI Crystal nail file is the Perfect nail file. It is easy to carry around and perfect price
Charlee A.
Pistea, Basildon
So easy to file with and come in some pretty colours and patterns. Cheap to buy from Sally’s.
Kelsie A.
Gets the job done.
Better than the disposable brands
Much prefer a crystal file
Easy to clean
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.