BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Giisel S.
Las Vegas
Me gusta mucho por que deja un acabado muy suave en las uñas el gramaje es suave y son muy higienicas
belledamefolle b.
Totley, Sheffield
Don’t like crystal files. Never had one that works. Wasn’t surprised that this wasn’t so good either.
Tasia W.
Helps keep my nails in great shape. Always buy this brand personally. Great value, lasts a long time.
Jemima H.
Perfect nail file.. doesn't leave me with weak/frayed nails, works quickly giving very afoot results.
Maude B.
Hull
My nails are so beautiful with this nail file! It perfectly shapes the nail and doesn't hurt at all!
Aidan C.
Moncton, NB
Love this file. Works great on my nails and isn't flimsy like many. Highly suggest trying this one out
Amanda W.
Calne, Wiltshire
Love this little magic file. Always gives a great edge and is a handy size - just don't stand on it!
Franca S.
I like this nail file because it's not sharp and I don't stabs myself. It has a very smooth action
ana q.
Tenen un exelente material para limar las uñas,es un producto muy importante en mi rutina de uñas.
Dahlia D.
Mississauga, ON
I love that it's a glass file
Hate the lack of grit or toughness
Not a file for fake nails or toes
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.