BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexandria M.
Sunderland , Sunderland
In terms of your luxury nail brand these are at the top the crystal nail file never wears away so you get your money's worth from this too!
Whitney O.
Chatham , ON
Absolutely love it works well doesn't dull I get a lot of filing out of one file and there super cute and I love that there not card board
Jayde S.
Kent, Westgate
Really gentle on my nails but works quickly and very well. Feels nice and soft compared to normal files and hasn't broken despite dropping.
Shelby O.
I love crystal nail files. I find that they help with my nails much more then paper files. I will definitely continue to use this product.
pacey h.
I love this nail file I use it every time i paint my nails. I definitely think it's a better nail file then some of the Walmart brand ones.
Bessy M.
Is soft for my nails
Also doesn't loose that fast the effect that should give me
I like the price is reasonable for the product I'm getting
Chloe H.
Great nail file! Nails looking great shape thanks to this and now thanks to this product filing seems a lot easier even on acrylic nails
Nicole M.
Ive had an opi nail file for a long time and its the only brand I will use. My nails are left smooth and not feeling rough or scratched.
Gabrielle N.
Works as well as any other nail file! Shaped my nails really easily and it was so simple to use! Can take it out with you wherever you go
Sophie C.
Really live this compared to a normal file, this is be reused over and over again and lasts so long, juts give it a clean every so often
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.