BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Livv M.
Upton, Wirral
For a nails file this product it's great for long lasting. I have bought this product three times so it must be doing something right?? This product beats other brands for me because it's so long lasting. Cons would be the price but I guess your paying for the quality.
Beatriz R.
Great product. I've been a little sceptical about these types of products but i really loved it. Always thought they would break but they're pretty durable. Definitely reccomend buying this. I swear you wont be dissapointed, speacially if you're a nail lover
Jennifer E.
Fort Erie
Durable.
I use this in my boyfriends feet. (Yuck)
There callouses, and rough. Nails are hard as heck.

Still haven't broken it while cleaning the dead skin or ingrown toenail.

Honestly I wouldn't buy again because I'll never need to replace this durable file!
Victoria L.
Edinburgh
I love this nail file, but ultimately it is a crystal nail file the same as Nails INc, Leighton Denny etc. As with all crystal nailfiles, they last ages and are great value for money. Mine came in a fab wee cake which I loved! I'd deffo recommend to others :-)
Annie M.
Great nail file! It can be used on almost any nail shape or size. Not so great on fake nails but great for a glass nail file. Fits so easy in my purse and have many people compliment the style of it. It can look intimidating but overal something to look past
naf C.
This is really good because it's very gentle on my nails but also very effective. It's also long lasting g unlike the ones which are a one time use. They come in very handy too, you can take them in your purse when going out or even the pocket of your clothes.
Susannah E.
Derby
One of the best files I have ever used. It's gentle on the nail,  and precise and safe, it lasts so long unlike any other file, never use emery boards!!! These are perfect, they are a tool! But they are more than tht! My nails couldn't live without this file
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
Got this as a gift a long time ago and I've just kept using it. Easy to use and I like that it is sturdy. Easy to shape my nails. I'm not sure of the price or value because it was a gift. If I ever lost it I'm not sure if I'd buy it again, depends on the price
Mya A.
I'll admit I really only bought this product because I thought it was cool looking. Not worth the money at all doesn't do the beat job a regular no-name file works the same or better. Your really only buying it because of the make an the look.
Mayerline C.
I have had this nail file for sometime and it is still working this when i first got it. It is easy to use and stays sharp! For the price is speaks to the quality of the products!!!❤❤❤ I loved nail ❤!!!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.